My first warning.

My first warning.
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 9th, 2015, 1:19:02 pm

Ok, so we all know I am a staff member. So far (until today) I had never been punished on cubebuilders because I had never done anything wrong...

So today I was talking to someone and accidentally said the name of a social site. If it had been any other member, they would have to have been punished, so since noone was online, I took it upon myself to give myself a warning. I dont know what others think about this, but in my opinion this is how the game should be played.

Re: My first warning.
Post by: Livetabon - April 9th, 2015, 4:03:35 pm

Its normal to me tbh. Social media should only be punishable if you deliberately bypass the chat censor.

Me on the other hand, I accidently swore at a player and had to warn myself. I wasnt mad at the player, I was just venting in staff chat (bad day) and I accidently typed /r instead of /a. :(

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 10th, 2015, 3:41:29 am

[quote author=HyperSwordsman link=topic=2596.msg11689#msg11689 date=1428599942]
Ok, so we all know I am a staff member. So far (until today) I had never been punished on cubebuilders because I had never done anything wrong...

So today I was talking to someone and accidentally said the name of a social site. If it had been any other member, they would have to have been punished, so since noone was online, I took it upon myself to give myself a warning. I dont know what others think about this, but in my opinion this is how the game should be played.
[/quote]

Wait, so if I didnt bypass I just wrote it normally in a sentence forgetting I shouldnt write the name of it, does that mean I warned myself when I shouldnt have?

Post by: Karow - April 10th, 2015, 6:45:03 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2596.msg11711#msg11711 date=1428609815]
Its normal to me tbh. Social media should only be punishable if you deliberately bypass the chat censor.

Me on the other hand, I accidently swore at a player and had to warn myself. I wasnt mad at the player, I was just venting in staff chat (bad day) and I accidently typed /r instead of /a. :(
[/quote]

xD I remember that. Didnt you do something like that recently too? Keeping on typing on that /r instead of /a lmao

Post by: Livetabon - April 10th, 2015, 9:19:41 am

Yeah =m= Im always doing that, but I havent sworn using /a in awhile so we good lel.

Anyways yes Hyper id you type in the name and its censored as long as you didnt bpass the chat censor you shouldnt have warned yourself. Its just social media, its not like you were swearing at other players with the intent to cause trouble.

~Liv

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 10th, 2015, 1:30:40 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2596.msg11792#msg11792 date=1428671981]
Yeah =m= Im always doing that, but I havent sworn using /a in awhile so we good lel.

Anyways yes Hyper id you type in the name and its censored as long as you didnt bpass the chat censor you shouldnt have warned yourself. Its just social media, its not like you were swearing at other players with the intent to cause trouble.

~Liv
[/quote]

Is there a way to get rid off it then from my player history?

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 19th, 2015, 5:38:59 am

good on you good to know our staff is even keeping an eye on themselves!

Post by: Livetabon - April 19th, 2015, 6:11:12 am

I believe Karow or siggi can remove it, you would have to discuss it with them hyper.

Post by: albanybrookexo - April 19th, 2015, 1:57:13 pm

Just a Question what does /a do?

Post by: Livetabon - April 19th, 2015, 2:03:41 pm

/a is our staff chat, in order to talk in staff we must use /a before speaking. :)

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.