factions shop!? whats the go with it

Re: factions shop!? whats the go with it
Post by: Karow - April 10th, 2015, 6:41:20 am

Faction shop is complete. The reason there is no item frames is because SOMEONE cough cough Akiraff cough cough decided to do a command that removes all items and item frames. Akiraff is to put back the item frames as soon as he is able to.

The mystery of why there seems to be items missing in the shop:
Players in factions must play 100% legitly and must work for the items in order to play factions successfully.

Imagine if an old player had played enough to gain $1,000,000. He could just buy off all the diamond armor, while the person he is raiding is still trying to mine some diamonds for armor to fight back.

Not having diamond or armor or any items makes it so it is better balanced, so that everyone has to go out and mine, go out and play legitly. Factions is challenging that way, and in no way is there shortcuts!

I hope this helped guys, cheers! ;D

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 10th, 2015, 7:24:40 am

I kind of have to disagree Karow. If a new player comes on it will be much harder to go mine and collect diamond then to just check the store, think about what he could do best to earn money and then just buy diamonds. I understand where you are coming from though, you want to keep factions as legit as possible and as close to normal minecraft as you can.
But dont forget this is multiplayer, and for each new person that joins the server it will become harder and harder to 1) find a spot wich has not yet been found to build 2) mine ores in undiscovered mines and so on.

Also just as you are saying, it would not be fair if someone with diamond armor would go attack/raid someone who is still looking for his first diamonds but in my opinion it would take this person longer to actually find and mine diamonds then to go buy them.

If you would ask me I would let everything be sellable/buyable in the shop except for those few exceptions like no selling dirt/grass, no buying obisidan/ender eye etc.

Post by: Livetabon - April 10th, 2015, 9:17:04 am

First of all I NEVER said to buy enchantments, secondly hyper, there is ALREADY an enchanted sword called "super slasher" in the cubetokens store which is what I was stating in my previous paragraph.

K thx bai

~Liv

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 11th, 2015, 11:15:32 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2592.msg11791#msg11791 date=1428671824]
First of all I NEVER said to buy enchantments, secondly hyper, there is ALREADY an enchanted sword called "super slasher" in the cubetokens store which is what I was stating in my previous paragraph.

K thx bai

~Liv
[/quote]

I didnt say that there was no swords in the cubetokens store. What I said was that it would be easier to get if they sold it in the factions shop because otherwise it takes me forever, because I dont like playing minigames for the sake of getting tokens.

Post by: Livetabon - April 11th, 2015, 5:52:47 pm

2 mazes = one sword. I dont see the big issue here.

Besides it gives players incentive to actually try out our minigames. Just play for awhile.

~Liv

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 12th, 2015, 11:10:18 pm

i understand all of what your saying but maybe some won needs to just organise a good money system where items are balanced so that you can sell dirt for diamonds but you would need 50 stacks ect, just make more things expensive and put things that high rollers can buy becuse the only point of having money on factions now is for statues, thats it, like you cant even buy a diamond?

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 13th, 2015, 2:28:04 am

[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=2592.msg12262#msg12262 date=1428894618]
i understand all of what your saying but maybe some won needs to just organise a good money system where items are balanced so that you can sell dirt for diamonds but you would need 50 stacks ect, just make more things expensive and put things that high rollers can buy becuse the only point of having money on factions now is for statues, thats it, like you cant even buy a diamond?
[/quote]

Actually, you can also trade with people with money and also buy items in auctions.

Post by: Livetabon - April 14th, 2015, 12:53:17 pm

With what boss has stated I believe all questions about the faction shop has been answered and articulated on, so I am locking this post due to relevancy.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.