factions shop!? whats the go with it

factions shop!? whats the go with it
Post by: AzzaOwns - April 9th, 2015, 4:41:45 am

for a while now i have wondered why this shop has been missing pretty much eveything a shop needs ????? what happened to the good old faction shop :( i miss that old spawn...

also lets kill pray4death! only joking....... or am i

Re: factions shop!? whats the go with it
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 9th, 2015, 5:03:37 am

[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=2592.msg11639#msg11639 date=1428568905]
for a while now i have wondered why this shop has been missing pretty much eveything a shop needs ????? what happened to the good old faction shop :( i miss that old spawn...

also lets kill pray4death! only joking....... or am i
[/quote]

I miss old spawn as well. We really need more shop stuffs. I think the new spawn shop was designed to make players go and get items legit rather than buy them, but then again if you can never find the items, it becomes a rather hard task.

Post by: Magicov - April 9th, 2015, 6:18:27 am

Ill say. Half the store is just blank. ik how easy it is to make those shop signs, so why havent they been made?

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 9th, 2015, 12:09:20 pm

To be honest I did not even know factions had a shop to begin with up untill about 2 weeks ago. No offense but if you ask me the spawn/shop needs a make over fast

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 9th, 2015, 3:09:29 pm

Yea I always wished I could help karow be done with the factions shop since its not done yet, but Im looking forward to finish the shop completely!

Post by: Akiraff - April 9th, 2015, 3:15:14 pm

[quote author=BrowtherHoodz link=topic=2592.msg11698#msg11698 date=1428606569]
Yea I always wished I could help karow be done with the factions shop since its not done yet, but Im looking forward to finish the shop completely!
[/quote]
The faction shop is complete. It was re-balanced for ensuring players stop abusing The Shop system, by selling stacks of dirt, for a trade of a diamond sword. However, it seems that a lot of players are still complaining. Would require another staff meeting and see what would we do about it.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Livetabon - April 9th, 2015, 3:46:02 pm

Akira if anything Id rather diamond armor in the shop, but no enchantments. No god armor or weapons etc. also keep in mind diamonds are sell only, we would have to calculate a price for weapons that would be significantly co-inside with the sell option of the diamonds. I dont see why people complain though, with cube tokens anyone can get an enchanted sword. Probably for less then the in game coin we will maybe in the future charge.

If its armor then thats understandable, but again there will be no enchantments on them.

~Liv

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 10th, 2015, 3:36:28 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2592.msg11705#msg11705 date=1428608762]
Akira if anything Id rather diamond armor in the shop, but no enchantments. No god armor or weapons etc. also keep in mind diamonds are sell only, we would have to calculate a price for weapons that would be significantly co-inside with the sell option of the diamonds. I dont see why people complain though, with cube tokens anyone can get an enchanted sword. Probably for less then the in game coin we will maybe in the future charge.

If its armor then thats understandable, but again there will be no enchantments on them.

~Liv
[/quote]

Live, I usually agree with your ideas but I think that not everything should be coming from the cubetokens store. If I want a sword I would much rather sell items ingame than transfer to the minigames server, play a bunch of minigames for about half and hour and then finally get enough just for one sword, when on factions it would take me only about 10 minutes.

Post by: slimestein - April 10th, 2015, 4:45:01 am

You can actually buy dia armor from signs in spawn...

Post by: Akiraff - April 10th, 2015, 6:20:25 am

[quote author=HyperSwordsman link=topic=2592.msg11756#msg11756 date=1428651388]
[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2592.msg11705#msg11705 date=1428608762]

~Liv
[/quote]

Live, I usually agree with your ideas but I think that not everything should be coming from the cubetokens store. If I want a sword I would much rather sell items ingame than transfer to the minigames server, play a bunch of minigames for about half and hour and then finally get enough just for one sword, when on factions it would take me only about 10 minutes.
[/quote]
Yes HyperSwordsMan. Thats our objective. We need to find a way where players take their effort and time to get a diamond armor or weapon in CubeBuilders. We dont want to see someone gathering massive amount of cobblestones, just to buy a diamond sword.

I might do some rebalancing in the shop, and see how it goes.

@Livetabon,
I have no intentions adding enchantment items to the shop. As my main objective is to ensure the balance of factions and stability of economy.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.