CubeBuilders YouTube Channel?

Re: CubeBuilders YouTube Channel?
Post by: AzzaOwns - April 9th, 2015, 4:33:30 am

sounds super awesome! i would sub in a heart beat,( hint hint i am totally up too being in front of a camera!

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 9th, 2015, 4:36:41 am

[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=1726.msg11627#msg11627 date=1428568410]
sounds super awesome! i would sub in a heart beat,( hint hint i am totally up too being in front of a camera!
[/quote]
We should definitely showcase your skyblock island.
-For those that havent seen it yet, you should definitely check out Azzas island. It is just unbelievably amazing!!

Post by: Magicov - April 9th, 2015, 6:20:53 am

Id love to watch the channel and do stuffs with u guys. I have a youtube channel, so we could subscribe to each other and (If I figure out why my mic doesnt work) Ill co-lab with u guys and stuffs. :D

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 9th, 2015, 12:10:35 pm

I also have a youtube account. I have been thinking about making some minecraft videos for a while now, but I dont know any good recording programs wich are free

Post by: Livetabon - April 9th, 2015, 4:12:38 pm

Wait!!! Back it up!!

I have a fan page?!? :0

How amazing^^ it makes me feel special! <3

Ender has been gone lately so youtube channel specifically for CBs might take awhile to launch^^

But unti then record your own stuff! It would be fun correct? It will also help you get better with some practise before we invite you to join us^^

~Liv

Post by: oneofakid - April 9th, 2015, 4:19:08 pm

Yep! :D it only has one picture currently, a picture of your skin, but if I see you in-game, Ill screensht and post it on there. @Livetabon is the username on Instagram

Post by: Magicov - April 9th, 2015, 5:40:55 pm

Ive been youtubing for about 2 years now, but Im still REALLY bad at it. I think one of the reasons are I never get suggestions from my subscribers to do stuff, so Ill ask them to leave a comment, 3 days later nothing, and some of my vids on this channel have been over a year old, but only have like 2 views. so Ill just decide for myself, since Idk how to get more popular on youtube, and my youtube name isnt a very "common" thing to look up, so not very popular.

channel name: cool magic dog

you cant make any spelling mistakes, cause it wont show up. thats how unpopular I am.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 9th, 2015, 8:18:07 pm

Great idea! Cant wait to start watching you guys vids!

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 10th, 2015, 3:44:26 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=1726.msg11715#msg11715 date=1428610358]
Wait!!! Back it up!!

I have a fan page?!? :0

How amazing^^ it makes me feel special! <3

Ender has been gone lately so youtube channel specifically for CBs might take awhile to launch^^

But unti then record your own stuff! It would be fun correct? It will also help you get better with some practise before we invite you to join us^^

~Liv
[/quote]

Why cant we set it up without Ender. I mean Pretty much anyone can do it. If you wanted Id be more than happy to do it for you. (With payment of $100000000 - nah im just kidding, id do it for free)

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 10th, 2015, 3:50:39 am

I think its a great idea but wed need to be careful as there are people sharing personal info on the regular chat!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.