CubeBuilders YouTube Channel?

Re: CubeBuilders YouTube Channel?
Post by: Livetabon - January 28th, 2015, 8:06:30 pm

Good~ We really want you in here! :) :D

Post by: BradmasterX - January 28th, 2015, 9:10:50 pm

This is a great idea and will make cubebuilders more famous and more people will start joioning. SO I VOTE: YES

Post by: ItsKadoHere - January 28th, 2015, 9:17:24 pm

Awesome idea! ;)

Post by: Firebuster1357 - January 28th, 2015, 9:25:33 pm

I would love that. Who ever is recording for the channel should tell everyone when they are. 8) I think its an amazing idea! Lets do it! ;D

Post by: Praying4Death - January 28th, 2015, 10:00:06 pm

i dont have a good idea about this XD

Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 30th, 2015, 1:24:34 pm

Thanks everyone for your support. We have actually begun production! Our first bits are on the way!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 30th, 2015, 5:22:27 pm

Hey Ender, by the way Ill come back to my PC on Monday, see you then!!

Post by: oneofakid - April 7th, 2015, 9:59:22 pm

This is an old topic xD! But I am a YouTuber myself, who does Minecraft lets play videos. I recently set up a really cool recording studio and right now Im working on a DIY sign that lights up via remote control, that will say recording when lit. I can use it when Im recording to let other people in my house to shush! I am also planning on buying a professional microphone for recording, right now I use a C-Media headset.
Oh, and yes, I would love for CubeBuilders to have a YouTube! Someone already made an @cubebuilders on Instagram that has pictures on CB, and I also made an @Livetabon on there to make a livetabon fan page! xD go check it out!

Post by: CyberPatriot - April 7th, 2015, 10:39:16 pm

i liek ur pic oneofakid. Its Doc from back to the future

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 8th, 2015, 3:44:39 am

That will be brilliant, as most staff know, I tell A LOT of jokes, both funny and not funny. So im sure viewers would like random clips of my jokes because they are all themed around the server.

(I was definitely not blowing my trumpet and being modest there.... Woops)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.