This is becoming strange

Re: My worst nightmare has came true....
Post by: Kereo - November 16th, 2014, 12:53:06 pm

lmao XDXD thats funny ;D

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 17th, 2014, 1:50:58 pm

What Im serious!

Post by: Karow - November 17th, 2014, 8:56:32 pm

I think I speak for everyone when I say timt10 has a lot of love-hate relationships. He befriends people just to kill them. And then forgive them. And repeat. Its a vicious cycle.

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 18th, 2014, 12:01:20 pm

:-\ You get used to it Karow.....
I have seen over 50 people being killed by timt in front of my eyes.
But still its really fun helping him kick people I hates rear ends :P

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - November 18th, 2014, 6:55:28 pm

dont ask about timt and me me and him are a lot in war so if u ever see me arguing when he is on u might want to stay away from me and him

P.S. [timt is not a nice guy and hates a lot of ppl by which I mean everyone other then koala luc and himself]

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 20th, 2014, 12:33:44 pm

He said he hates lucario :-\

Post by: Lil_Britt - November 20th, 2014, 3:00:15 pm

You guys, I love all of you. And its perfectly fine to talk on the forums. But if you guys could not gossip and talk bad about other players, that would be lovely. I dont want anyone to get on here and see all this and get upset, you know? If you guys want to talk about stuff like this, please dont do it publicly. This would be considered bullying. Again, you guys arent in trouble and you guys are so special to my heart. Just please be nice, okay? Thank you.

Post by: Solurnis - November 21st, 2014, 12:36:59 am

love...

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 21st, 2014, 10:33:05 am

Im not saying bad about Timt. If I am I didnt mean to. I am really good friends with him.

Re: This is becoming strange
Post by: BradmasterX - November 23rd, 2014, 12:46:21 pm

He doesnt seem that bad. ???

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.