This is becoming strange

This is becoming strange
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 14th, 2014, 11:34:42 am

Over the last while I have been having strange nightmares.
It all started when cookie_tiff left....
I dreamt I was on Cubebuilders. And slowly everyone on left. These people were good friends of mine. I heard my voice was starting to leave me...
No... dont leave....
This was scaring me out of my life. Then Big left. My nightmare got worse.
I saw everyone was ditching me and saying "Koala, I never liked you."
Now Waflkone has left. I dont know what to do. I guess the only people I can count on to stay is Siggi and maybe Timt and Luc.
So I feel lonely....

Re: My worst nightmare has came true....
Post by: Lil_Britt - November 14th, 2014, 1:56:44 pm

Dont be so down! Look at it this way, most of the people that left had things going on in their lives. Keeping them here with us, though it would have been nice, would be selfish of us. Sometimes people have to move on when we dont want them to, but eventually, we realize that they are happier where they are.

Change isnt always bad either. On the bright side, these means a whole lot more people will move into staff and will be super happy. Who knows. Maybe one of the new staff will become just as good as the ones who left now that they have the opportunity.

Besides, I dont think anyone else will leave anytime soon. The server is growing! So many new people come on every day. You could make so many new friends! Just dont look at this as such a negative, okay? I , for one, wont be leaving any time soon so at least youll have me. I know thats not super positive, but at least youll always have someone to talk to if you need to. c: Cheer up!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 14th, 2014, 2:12:24 pm

You dont understand Britt.... This has happened to me TWICE on cubebuilders.
First Time: I had to go on holidays for a while, when I got back all of my friends were gone.
Second time: Now
And yeah you are very nice :D

Post by: Lil_Britt - November 14th, 2014, 2:26:45 pm

Well, third times the charm, huh? c:

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - November 14th, 2014, 3:08:42 pm

dont forget theace is still here and there is nothing that will make me leave until i get a virus in my computer that is serious and until i die maybe but still ur a good friend and we r behind u all the way

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 15th, 2014, 12:03:11 pm

;D at least I dont have to worry about you two leaving (Well at least till I get old, old people ALWAYS worry.) ;D

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - November 15th, 2014, 12:14:05 pm

Koala, Your cool as, lil_britt mentioned "dont be so sad about the past" (I experienced the same thing, and for the same reason, I feel better now) just think about the future on how you are going to make new friends, mostly staff has been leaving nowadays, and that gives an opportunity for other people to get to be a helper!

P.S: Try applying for staff position, Who knows? You might get accepted!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 15th, 2014, 12:18:57 pm

Thanks for the advice brow. Also Im 12 so I cant apply for staff. ;D

Post by: bjammies - November 16th, 2014, 3:35:55 am

Koala Im gonna be here and my brother is joining on November 25th so dont be sad! ;D

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 16th, 2014, 6:17:41 am

Im kinda worried about your bro Lucario, I read his diary. It says a lot of things about killing timt .....

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.