Is Cubebuilders coming to an end?

Re: Is Cubebuilders coming to an end?
Post by: battymuncher - August 26th, 2014, 4:22:47 pm

I dont get why you are all being so negative. I was devastated when I found out about the greifing and I am strongly against it although it has shown how strong the server is! Most servers would shut down if things like this happened but cubebuilders just carried on and we are rising again! Sure its at a low point but I know we can do this. And Saturn, Siggi cant force people to send staff apps just so they can get more staff and they cant accept everyone or everyone would use the extras too much and the server would get worse! I think siggi is doing an amazing job at keeping this server running! Who else agrees?

Post by: Kereo - August 26th, 2014, 9:14:06 pm

oh and saturn if he accepted more apps that increases the chance of the same thing hapening again >:(

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - August 28th, 2014, 5:15:54 am

[move]i dont want cubebuilders to end! :([/move] Its my first server!

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 28th, 2014, 12:56:16 pm

What I said was wrong I waz lazy when thinking about that post I put on there. Also I dont aggree , we need a better looking lobby like the last one also Pray and kobe probaly will keep on doing this so yeah.

When I saw the greif I wasnt realy sad/devastated I was expecting a greif from somebody at some point I played on dis server for about 7 months so I know what is going on here.

Also CubeBuilders could use some more work on factions and on the lobby in my opinion,Dont horrassme/disprove me for saying that.And Survival should be removed since nobody plays on it anymore.

Post by: Kereo - August 29th, 2014, 9:58:04 pm

mine too :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.