Is Cubebuilders coming to an end?

Is Cubebuilders coming to an end?
Post by: LucasMC1999 - August 5th, 2014, 3:20:34 pm

So in the last few weeks factions has become very unpopular, survival turned into a war zone, we got hacked, creative has griefers, the staff are now griefing getting banned, and op stuff is being taken in FFA which will probably start and angry mob. From my point of view it aint lookin good and Id like to know others views.

Re: Is Cubebuilders coming to an end?
Post by: Waflkone - August 5th, 2014, 3:32:21 pm

I think its because people think that cuz pray left everything is done for but hes one guy, a bad guy, and staff like cookie tiff and karow I have seen helping and even though pray was famous on cubebuilders it doesnt matter if he leaves cubebuilders is still the same the best server ever!

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 5th, 2014, 4:53:58 pm

I aggree with luke I have noticed that some people are quitting and siggi88 needs to do a better job and have more staff to run the server.

Post by: EmsMyEms - August 5th, 2014, 10:42:27 pm

Wow, Im gone for 2 days and this happened! Thats just sad! and Luke, dont be negative, CubeBuilders wont end. its just a low point in the server

Post by: Nefretum - August 6th, 2014, 1:59:40 am

A Server is only as good as ist members. Staff only enforce rules and babysit. EVERYTHING else from the looting, griefing, cussing, Name calling, and foul Play are the members themselves.You might want to take a look in the mirror and see exactly the type of Person you are instead of pointing fingers at the Server or siggi.

Post by: PsycoKC - August 9th, 2014, 9:04:07 pm

yes it is at a VERY low point

Post by: TheTorontoManz - August 9th, 2014, 9:11:14 pm

Cubebuilders isinfact growing, there is infact 10 more players on now usually than when i first came on the server :)

Post by: Blackillz - August 15th, 2014, 3:49:41 am

Its just harder since Pray griefed the lobby server, and we had to remove things like survival and others... I can why some people dont come on to much now, they probably think thst too much has changed...and its just TOO much for them to take in. :-\

Just my opinion... ;)

Post by: LeonemMorsu - August 16th, 2014, 3:47:49 pm

Id agree with you. Its getting pretty insane, and needs to be dealt with before things get too out of hand. Or else, Cubebuilders may be lost.

Post by: Kereo - August 25th, 2014, 9:55:20 pm

i hope cubebuilders never ends this was my first ever server i play it alot plz siggi dont shut down the greatest server ever! :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.