Livetabon and Ender in Love!!!

Re: Livetabon and Ender in Love!!!
Post by: oneofakid - April 12th, 2015, 2:02:54 pm

[quote author=Waterfa1133 link=topic=2177.msg12167#msg12167 date=1428860100]
Guys, I respect you are having a nice time talking about this, but this is their business and we shouldnt poke around in it. Plus, they could ban us :P ;)
[/quote]
Well Liv kinda is fine with it. Idk about Ender though. And why would they ban us for simply finding them online? I guess they could for sharing the pictures here, but then again, they were originally available to anyone who searched for them. Maybe if I had to pay for the pictures they should ban us, but you get the point. ;)

Post by: primadxnna - April 12th, 2015, 2:20:32 pm

Their ship name should be Livender Shipping! that would be so cute! ;D I am smart!

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 12th, 2015, 11:13:24 pm

hello everywon i think this is a sadly weird forum post and im i would say that ender and livetabon wouldnt want people blabbing about them all the time i know i would hate it

Post by: Derpehh - April 13th, 2015, 9:01:32 pm

OMG IT WAS JUST CAUSE OF CHAY THIS WAS A MONTH AGO FORGET ABOUT IT

Post by: oneofakid - April 13th, 2015, 9:09:08 pm

Wow. This is how quickly things get off topic on CubeBuilders xD
Original topic: Statue of Livetabon and Ender holding hands. Topic we ended up with: Pictures of Livetabon from Facebook and Twitter and manga books of Akiraff.

:o

Post by: Livetabon - April 13th, 2015, 9:20:46 pm

Linder, Livender, LiveTheGreat, Or let it be Enderbon, EnderThebon, Or Endebon. Ship names are fine.

Unfortunately EnderTheGreat has left the server as staff, and you will have to put up with just having me as your moderator.

I love you all as members of an awesome community, and I will miss Ender with all my heart. This forum post sadly is getting old and I am forced to lock it.

It was fun, but with this I am locking the forum topic.

See you in game~!

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.