Livetabon and Ender in Love!!!

Livetabon and Ender in Love!!!
Post by: Derpehh - March 14th, 2015, 8:06:04 pm

Lol, this all started because of some love in chat. So, yeah... ;D ;D

Re: Livetabon and Ender in Love!!!
Post by: Karow - March 14th, 2015, 8:29:25 pm

I hear EnderTheGreat is a bit shorter than Livetabon. Statues should be done to scale in that case :P

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 14th, 2015, 9:18:27 pm

Hehe, Im pretty sure we all know that by now

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 14th, 2015, 9:37:09 pm

I dont think "love" is appropriate for the fourms.There are younger ones here. Even though im in need of love :-* :-*

That day will come someday.

Be logical.

Post by: Akiraff - March 14th, 2015, 11:38:18 pm

[quote author=Karow link=topic=2177.msg9163#msg9163 date=1426379365]
I hear EnderTheGreat is a bit shorter than Livetabon. Statues should be done to scale in that case :P
[/quote]
Up voted. Ensure that we keep this realistic as possible, you could always add an extra dirt block for EnderTheGreat to ensure their hights are equivalent.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: paintcr - March 15th, 2015, 7:29:43 am

[quote author=Karow link=topic=2177.msg9163#msg9163 date=1426379365]
[/quote]

is this true? XD lol Ender X Live

Post by: oneofakid - March 15th, 2015, 2:10:51 pm

Ive heard that they were friends before Liv came to CB. Ender was the one who told her about CubeBuilders. And if my [stalkish] notes are correct, they are friends on Facebook.

Post by: SuperNova50 - March 15th, 2015, 2:41:56 pm

If its true that would prove my ideas true, but we have to remember that if it is true to let them have privacy and not hound them about it, love is a wonderful thing that God created and it should be shared throughout the human race and that it is a symbol of maturity and friendship.

Remember its about caring for someone so much that you would lay your life down for that person.

:)

Post by: primadxnna - March 15th, 2015, 7:37:19 pm

I made head houses of them with a heart on top on my big plot in creative. What should their ship name be?

Post by: Solurnis - March 15th, 2015, 7:59:27 pm

im surprised neither ofthem have commented on this leL also, long distance relationships never work, so I wouldnt make them touching...... yet

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.