amusment park

Re: amusment park
Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 14th, 2015, 12:29:15 pm

i have added a poll where you may enter your decision and it will be closed in 15 days
after that i will make my decision and decide what to do with my amusment park plot

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 14th, 2015, 7:07:46 pm

Allow a couple people, so it doesnt get griefed but at the same time you have a bit of help.

On the other hand, it looks amazing! Ill check it out sometime!

Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 15th, 2015, 7:25:56 am

thank you for replying and also im only adding the people who have commented on this topic like you and the others but the private plot is gonna be temp till i have enough votes that will tell me if its good to open the amusment park to anyone or to have like this way when people ask me if they want to be added :)

Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 18th, 2015, 2:36:24 am

we have added 3 more staff members :D
and the plot ID is 8;24 in the 128X128 plots in server creative of course :)

Post by: Akiraff - April 19th, 2015, 4:25:09 am

I believe this should be set as a warp. I did saw couple of theme parks last year. However their not completed. If this was to be set as warp, you may have my up vote.

Regards to your plot.
I dont think is necessary to have your plot to be set for public, as it increases the like hood of being griefed. Usually I see a correlation where +20 players in the plot, they tend to get griefed.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 19th, 2015, 8:04:05 am

that you for your assistance akiraff and yet im still deciding if to open to the public :)
so im not sure if it will be a public plot or if it will be a 20 players plot

Post by: Asheiou - April 29th, 2015, 4:49:09 pm

Im staff :)

Post by: TheRedLoyal - May 12th, 2015, 1:28:41 pm

the amusment park will be opened at the 15th of may
sorry for the delay

Post by: Asheiou - June 4th, 2015, 5:31:06 pm

[quote author=TheDiamondTeen link=topic=2667.msg14490#msg14490 date=1431451721]
the amusment park will be opened at the 15th of may
sorry for the delay
[/quote]
4th June:
When are you opening?
Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.