amusment park

amusment park
Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 12th, 2015, 2:12:00 pm

hi im TheDiamondTeen

and i plan to open my Amusment park to the public and i want to know if its a good idea
to allow everyone in my plot to use it

the park may be found in the server creative 128X128 plots
the plot also has a staff and everyone can apply to join :D

here are some screenshots

Re: amusment park
Post by: oneofakid - April 12th, 2015, 2:21:00 pm

Sounds cool! Ill check it out sometime!

To take a screenshot, in Minecraft you press F2 on your keyboard, or if you use a Mac computer, press fn and F2 at the same time. That will save a screenshot of your game. Now on the game youll see Screenshot saved in the chat. Now press T and click on the underlined text on the screen. That will take you to the screenshot location.

To add a screenshot, go to make a new post here and click on the Attachments and other options button. Now drag your screenshot file on top of the button that says Choose file and it will upload it. Now click Post and you now have a forum post with a screenshot!

Hope this helped! Also check out the attachments to see how.

Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 12th, 2015, 3:20:40 pm

thank you for the help :)

i posted 3 screenshots at the start :)

Post by: oneofakid - April 12th, 2015, 3:52:19 pm

Glad I can help! ;D
And that looks AMAZING! If you didnt know, I am a youtuber that is starting a new series on where I showcase cool things built on this server! Maybe I will feature this one!

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 12th, 2015, 4:24:26 pm

That looks absolutely amazing!!! I will definitely check this build out next time I am on. I will also tell my friends about this. I take it its open to the public?

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 12th, 2015, 4:30:57 pm

Whilst we r on the subject... Plz visit my shop on skyblock, ther will be special offers, change of stock and everything is cheaper than spawn, so plz check it out!!!

Post by: oneofakid - April 12th, 2015, 5:41:08 pm

MasterTiger, that was an off topic post, please stay on topic! Anyway, I need to know who helped with it, or if it was just you, and I need to visit the plot in-game and I will feature it.

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 12th, 2015, 11:02:32 pm

no way i goto check this out dont ignore my tpa when i come on next time!

Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 13th, 2015, 11:44:00 am

mostly i had 4 staff members who helped me but of course they only built the 20% of the amusment park their names are:jaosndaly50,rockybabe223 , hawaiigirl924 and slime_girl_101

Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 13th, 2015, 11:46:47 am

btw im gonna add a couple of people to the plot for now and then i will decide if it will be open to the big public :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.