if this gets any worse I'm Joining Actual!

Re: if this gets any worse I'm Joining Actual!
Post by: PaleoPath - January 16th, 2016, 6:59:50 pm

The little kids can be annoying, but ya gotta admit. Its pretty darn amusing sometimes :P

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 31st, 2016, 4:00:01 am

[quote author=brosephBW link=topic=5321.msg28478#msg28478 date=1452714978]
right!
[/quote]
BrosephBW Just ignore them if they are annoying you.

Post by: 948 - January 31st, 2016, 8:13:58 am

[quote author=xQuantum link=topic=5321.msg28554#msg28554 date=1452988790]
The little kids can be annoying, but ya gotta admit. Its pretty darn amusing sometimes :P
[/quote]

lol ikr

Post by: Solurnis - January 31st, 2016, 6:54:18 pm

I love how people rant about this stuff and complain about it but, never try to do anything to fix it. Instead they just quit. Also its always the same people commenting on these things

Post by: BarrelRacerMe - January 31st, 2016, 7:11:49 pm

I think people on this server should ignore the drama. Drama is everywhere and you cant let it bother you. If you "quit" cubebuilders, good luck finding another server WITHOUT drama. Its not worth it, little kids are taking over Minecraft, this is an adjustment everyone needs to adapt too. No need to cause more drama making posts about it.

-Christy [barrelracerme]
Helper

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 2nd, 2016, 6:08:19 pm

I have to admit when i made this post almost a month ago i fell now like i was a little less mature then i am now so.... also i kinda felt like i was complaining with the abusive players XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.