if this gets any worse I'm Joining Actual!

if this gets any worse I'm Joining Actual!
Post by: WhovianBunny - January 11th, 2016, 7:22:22 pm

you know how flagrocker, Actualspace, and Juandong they felt?! Well Im on the same boat!!! If the Stupid Little Kid Complaining goes on Then Im Done with Cube Builders Like heres the question.....
WHY DID THOSE GRUMPY FIVE YEAR OLDS EVEN COME ON TO BEGIN WITH?!! I mean this server used to be Legendary, My favorite server..... Now thanks to those annoying complaining Kids the server has gone down on the chart. If Any more happens then I quit, Ya I quit!!! Ill leave (Sure i might come back at one point because i still enjoy this server when i can) I am Warning those Screaming Toddlers if this gets even worse then pretty soon all that will be left is Siggi88 and maybe the staff *Btw i think theyre great! no sarcasim theyre AWESOME! ;D * But it is not Breaking a hundred dollar computer over Dying in factions ya you heard me They complain BECAUSE OF THAT!!! Now Im also saying to staff that they should make a rule that Requires Calmness and not Screaming at the computer for getting Denied in creative. Now Ill try to get my bag and calm down but now this problem has went to almost maximum level. I hope the server gets back to its old glory and that those Complaining kids would leave and go to MinePlex or something. Please Come back!!! The server was so Awesome back then!!!

Re: if this gets any worse I'm Joining Actual!
Post by: oneofakid - January 11th, 2016, 7:39:34 pm

I really wish itd all stop ;-;

btw recommending remove the server name at the bottom of the post, just being precautionary.

Post by: WhovianBunny - January 11th, 2016, 7:45:03 pm

also One Everyone is tired of the Idiots that Scream or Cry like the World is ending and its annoying as Heck!!!
If i were the Owner i would give them a warning unless if they dont stop i would ban them because Other people are trying to play too!

Post by: BradmasterX - January 11th, 2016, 8:25:08 pm

Its even more hilarious that with more people leaving adds to the drama.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 12th, 2016, 12:07:07 pm

Maturity isnt all about age, so calling people kids and/or toddlers as some kind of insult, its life we all age theres different phases of it - toddlers/kid/teenager/young adult/adult/elder. It isnt really fair. Some younger players which could be considered as a kid are actually way more mature than the adults Ive met. ( also how come you say complaining kids? Like most of us are complaining cause of the servers state right now to be honest - and half of use are still kids. Lol. )
Anyway yeah I dont agree with everything you said, but I agree with a lot of them ;-;.
[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=5321.msg28445#msg28445 date=1452561908]
Its even more hilarious that with more people leaving adds to the drama.
[/quote]

I know;P The people leaving are lucky though, they get to escape from that drama and not have to deal with it/care for it. Im jelly of em honestly.

Post by: WhovianBunny - January 12th, 2016, 3:56:17 pm

over reacting i guess but I was REALLY mad when i was typing this lolz *Imagine a angry player smashing the keys on the keyboard typing XD*

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 13th, 2016, 12:15:03 pm

[quote author=brosephBW link=topic=5321.msg28444#msg28444 date=1452559503]
also One Everyone is tired of the Idiots that Scream or Cry like the World is ending and its annoying as Heck!!!
If i were the Owner i would give them a warning unless if they dont stop i would ban them because Other people are trying to play too!
[/quote] Wow you wont make a good owner

Post by: MeLoveEevee - January 13th, 2016, 12:35:49 pm

[quote author=TheDkPlayerZ link=topic=5321.msg28475#msg28475 date=1452705303]
[quote author=brosephBW link=topic=5321.msg28444#msg28444 date=1452559503]
[/quote] Wow you wont make a good owner
[/quote]

What we really need is a world to ourselves. No opinions, no hatred, just peace and quiet and everything free to ourselves lol. Then wed all understand the true meaning of life haha. xD

Post by: WhovianBunny - January 13th, 2016, 2:56:18 pm

right!

Post by: Praying4Death - January 13th, 2016, 7:42:45 pm

LOL when I read this I died, no offence bro but the way you handled yourself on there made u seem like a 8 year old acting like he was superior to 5 year olds and that it was all there fault xD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.