Sad News :( (SORTED)

Sad News :( (SORTED)
Post by: Asheiou - April 7th, 2015, 2:53:03 pm

[move]

Hi Guys...
[/move]
My MC is broken and I have tried everything to fix it (including resetting the game).
The issue is that I cannot log in to the launcher (so I cant launch MC).
Anyone got any help?
Re: Sad News :(
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 7th, 2015, 2:55:06 pm

So youre saying you cant open Minecraft Launcher?

Have you tried reinstalling it?
Changing the password ? Etc

And if you already have, I suggest you look it up on the Internet for help? :)

Well...
Post by: Asheiou - April 7th, 2015, 2:58:45 pm

It just doesnt let me.
It says the log in server is down and check youre online and Minecraft isnt blocked
Thanks for your consideration though :)

Post by: Asheiou - April 7th, 2015, 2:59:46 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2560.msg11376#msg11376 date=1428432906]
And if you already have, I suggest you look it up on the Internet for help? :)
[/quote]
Ill try.

Dere you go...
Post by: Asheiou - April 7th, 2015, 3:07:50 pm
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 3:09:53 pm

Im thinking your firewall is blocking you from using Minecraft. Try deleting all mc files including the game and launcher itself from you computer then reïnstall it and see if that works.

So...
Post by: Asheiou - April 7th, 2015, 3:13:14 pm

I allowed the launcher through my firewall, and it still wont let me use it. I tried deleting MCs files and the re-install trick (it usually works for me). Doesnt work.

Getting desperate :( Its been, like, 3 days without MC!

Post by: Livetabon - April 7th, 2015, 3:15:25 pm

What exactly is the error messege you get from logging in?

Post by: Asheiou - April 7th, 2015, 3:18:47 pm
Re: So...
Post by: Akiraff - April 7th, 2015, 3:19:53 pm

[quote author=MCTubeOfficial link=topic=2560.msg11384#msg11384 date=1428433994]
I allowed the launcher through my firewall, and it still wont let me use it. I tried deleting MCs files and the re-install trick (it usually works for me). Doesnt work.

Getting desperate :( Its been, like, 3 days without MC!
[/quote]
Are you able to login offline in Munecraft? Anyways this connection issues, apparently your not able to get connection with the host. There is something blocking the way such as firewall or anti-virus or proxies.

Try to login Mincraft offline, if your able to launch Minecraft offline mode, then its the host issue. If your unable to launch Minecraft offline mode, than we have an issue.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.