Animal Crossing NewLeaf

Re: Animal Crossing NewLeaf
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 6th, 2015, 11:58:49 am

I actually found my Gameboy advance the other day and started playing it again, it is awesome :D and Im not sure if my friend code would work hawaii but we could try if you want :) and I know gamedude its crazy how far technology has come in the last 10-15 years. I read an article about how people born in the late 80s to early 2000s are the nostalgia generation because of the fact that we have seen so much change in our life time in technology but everything is similar to how it was when we were little just more advanced so we have just like constant nostalgia. It was really interesting to read :3

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 6th, 2015, 11:59:43 am

Also thanks SovietPickle!!~~

Post by: oneofakid - April 6th, 2015, 12:04:38 pm

I still have a 100% working Nintendo Entertainment System from 1985

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 6th, 2015, 12:13:02 pm

Youre welcome Jessie! And I read somewhere that theres a new 3DS coming out? Eh too confusing for me.

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=2531.msg11238#msg11238 date=1428336278]
I still have a 100% working Nintendo Entertainment System from 1985
[/quote]

Oh, so your Nintendo device from 4 decades ago still works. Yet my DSI from around 4 years back doesnt work?

Much logic, very wow.

Post by: oneofakid - April 6th, 2015, 12:48:58 pm

I actually have a DSi also. But my brother dropped it down about 30 feet from bleachers and got the top screen all messed up. Now when I try to play it, there is a huge streak of multicolored lines across half the screen.
Also the microphone doesnt work, but that stopped working after we sent it in to Nintendo to fix the Internet settings, and they sent it back with a broken microphone.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 6th, 2015, 1:03:02 pm

Well I still have my playstation 2 wich I got nearly 12 years ago up and running WITH authentic games. Those were the best playstation days if you ask me, they now just turned into a computer with your television as screen instead of computer screen.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 6th, 2015, 1:11:16 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2531.msg11243#msg11243 date=1428339782]
Well I still have my playstation 2 wich I got nearly 12 years ago up and running WITH authentic games. Those were the best playstation days if you ask me, they now just turned into a computer with your television as screen instead of computer screen.
[/quote]

I still have my Play Station 2 also, I think its behind my Xbox 360. It still works, I remember getting it and playing Rayman and the game which I forgot the name of but had loads of games within it. I still have an estimated amount of 30 play station games. :)

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 6th, 2015, 3:22:33 pm

Aah where are the days where we would just no life for real, all alone in our room gaming untill our eyes got sore... :D

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 6th, 2015, 5:19:09 pm

The New 3D is out lol it is called the New 3DS, it is just like slightly updated 3DS lol and I have a NES in working conditions a SNES in working condition, a gamecube in working condition, a ps1 in working condition...I kind of started collecting older gaming systems if you cant tell xD

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 6th, 2015, 5:24:17 pm

[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=2531.msg11282#msg11282 date=1428355149]
The New 3D is out lol it is called the New 3DS, it is just like slightly updated 3DS lol and I have a NES in working conditions a SNES in working condition, a gamecube in working condition, a ps1 in working condition...I kind of started collecting older gaming systems if you cant tell xD
[/quote]

Oh so its called the NEW 3DS?

What a creative name haha ^~^

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.