Animal Crossing NewLeaf

Animal Crossing NewLeaf
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 5th, 2015, 6:42:46 pm

So I know this is kind of an old game now but I just got back into it and Ive been working at improving my town and whatnot and I was just wondering if anyone had like dream villagers that youve been trying to get.

I really want to get Whitney, Cube and Tangy, I had them in older games that I played and I want them again because they were so sweet :)

Also if anyone wants to play with me I have no issue giving out my friend code!

Re: Animal Crossing NewLeaf
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 5th, 2015, 6:49:07 pm

I have that game, although I dont really play it as I normally use my 3DS for Youtube and Pokémon ( I havent even completed Pokemon x yet and Ive had it for like 2 years... )

I dont really know what a Friend Code is to be completely honest. Is it the code the Ds gives you when you get the Ds or is it only in Animal Crossing? ^~^

Also I dont know the names of the characters but I want the penguins aha.

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 5th, 2015, 8:01:16 pm

Friend Codes are something that your DS has in it, it is how you add people to your friends list so you can play games with them over wifi :) I still have not finished X either lol and I have the 2 new pokemon games to0 oops lol and the penguin is Cube :3

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 5th, 2015, 8:18:17 pm

[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=2531.msg11174#msg11174 date=1428278476]
Friend Codes are something that your DS has in it, it is how you add people to your friends list so you can play games with them over wifi :) I still have not finished X either lol and I have the 2 new pokemon games to0 oops lol and the penguin is Cube :3
[/quote]

Ahh makes sense.

I have Pokemon omega ruby and I think I had Cube on Wild World ( I think its named that? ) ^~^

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 5th, 2015, 9:04:32 pm

I never finnished the games before black and white 1, I forgot the names but you know those games where you had the first 2 regions instead of 1 new region. Yeah never made it trough the League in the first region and then I started seeing what white and black new pokémons looked like and I was like nah, dont want an ice cream as pokémon. Still bought one of them tho, never thouched them, if Im not mistaken theyre even still packed and not even openened yet xD

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 5th, 2015, 9:30:21 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2531.msg11187#msg11187 date=1428282272]
I never finnished the games before black and white 1, I forgot the names but you know those games where you had the first 2 regions instead of 1 new region. Yeah never made it trough the League in the first region and then I started seeing what white and black new pokémons looked like and I was like nah, dont want an ice cream as pokémon. Still bought one of them tho, never thouched them, if Im not mistaken theyre even still packed and not even openened yet xD
[/quote]

Seriously?

I remember when I got pokemon black or white ( I cant remember which one ) I was so excited aha.

My favourite Pokemon game was Pokemon HeartGold because I mean the Pokemons waddled behind you wherever you went xD.

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 5th, 2015, 10:04:22 pm

I have skipped so many gens of Pokemon, like I played crystal I think, I just remember playing a gameboy colour pokemon game on my gameboy advance, and then I played fire red and then I skipped to black and then skipped to X and now I bought the alpha sapphire and omega ruby and I only played like the first five minutes and then just havent gotten back to it

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 6th, 2015, 5:59:45 am

[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=2531.msg11191#msg11191 date=1428285862]
I have skipped so many gens of Pokemon, like I played crystal I think, I just remember playing a gameboy colour pokemon game on my gameboy advance, and then I played fire red and then I skipped to black and then skipped to X and now I bought the alpha sapphire and omega ruby and I only played like the first five minutes and then just havent gotten back to it
[/quote]

Yes, I get where you are coming from. I remember the Game Boy Advances like they were yesterday, and now theyve made a DS with 3D features. Where does time go? I probably still have my gameboy sitting somewhere haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also this is a bit out of topic, but congratulations on receiving Watcher Rank! :D

Post by: EmsMyEms - April 6th, 2015, 6:39:34 am

I have the orginal version of Animal Crossing. Would your friend code work?

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 6th, 2015, 9:06:57 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2531.msg11189#msg11189 date=1428283821]
[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2531.msg11187#msg11187 date=1428282272]
[/quote]

Seriously?

I remember when I got pokemon black or white ( I cant remember which one ) I was so excited aha.

My favourite Pokemon game was Pokemon HeartGold because I mean the Pokemons waddled behind you wherever you went xD.
[/quote]

Soul Silver that was the games name !! Thanks haha !! But yeah in my opinion pokémon changed from being creative to ridiculous. Pokémon used to be normal animals which appearances got changed a little bit, nowadays they more look like alliens. Thats why I quit playing pokémon.

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2531.msg11205#msg11205 date=1428314385]
[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=2531.msg11191#msg11191 date=1428285862]
[/quote]

Yes, I get where you are coming from. I remember the Game Boy Advances like they were yesterday, and now theyve made a DS with 3D features. Where does time go? I probably still have my gameboy sitting somewhere haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also this is a bit out of topic, but congratulations on receiving Watcher Rank! :D

[/quote]

Oh the game boy colour, where did the time go indeed. Nowadays you even have the Oculus (or something like that) wich is basicly a half helmet with glasses wich brings you directly into the game. From woah we got colour now to yeah Im litterually in the game in only 10-15 years. I Always knew time didnt stand still but it feels more like its flying by at 1000 miles an houre nowadays.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.