Death Gods (coming soon)

Re: Death Gods (coming soon)
Post by: LeonemMorsu - July 25th, 2015, 11:55:59 pm

Name: Onyx Nightshade, the Shadow
Age: Unknown, takes form of a young adult in early twenties
Height: 63
Weight: 161 ibs.
Species: Shadow, Shapeshifter, Humanoid
Appearance: Slim, lanky. Skin snow-white. Jet black hair. Midnight black sweater, pants, and shoes. Black fox ears with white insides. Black, fluffy fox tail with white tuft. Corrupted teal irises with black background.
Personality: Cheerful, perky. Playful and childish, though your worst nightmare when provoked. Very sensitive and protective.
Background: The creation of an angel of darkness and a demon of light, Onyx is a powerful being who can change form at will to manipulate enemies and please his masters. His personality changes with every master, to almost resemble them. Onyx now travels alone, in search of his master, who he has lost.

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 26th, 2015, 12:02:02 am

[quote author=Th3Bl00dyK1tt3n link=topic=3992.msg21373#msg21373 date=1437882959]
Name: Onyx Nightshade, the Shadow
Age: Unknown, takes form of a young adult in early twenties
Height: 63
Weight: 161 ibs.
Species: Shadow, Shapeshifter, Humanoid
Appearance: Slim, lanky. Skin snow-white. Jet black hair. Midnight black sweater, pants, and shoes. Black fox ears with white insides. Black, fluffy fox tail with white tuft. Corrupted teal irises with black background.
Personality: Cheerful, perky. Playful and childish, though your worst nightmare when provoked. Very sensitive and protective.
Background: The creation of an angel of darkness and a demon of light, Onyx is a powerful being who can change form at will to manipulate enemies and please his masters. His personality changes with every master, to almost resemble them. Onyx now travels alone, in search of his master, who he has lost.
[/quote]

that is the best thing i have ever read : O

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 26th, 2015, 12:07:53 am

everyone who replied to here with the character probably will be in the story, if its not early on then later on

And its me and my friend who doesnt play mc that are writing the story, so the setting and plot will not be my idea, they will be my friends idea.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.