Death Gods (coming soon)

Death Gods (coming soon)
Post by: UmbreonFang - July 22nd, 2015, 12:40:20 am

I am going to create a new story call Death Gods. I know I havent finished Murder yet, but the next story (or the one after that) will be the ending to Murder, and it wont be an ending you would expect.

Anyways, this whole story is based on a dream i had, about me and my friend *static* . There were also 5 other main characters, 2 boys, 2 girls, and the bad guy. The two main main people are me and my friends, but the names are aliases so you guys cant stalk me or my friend XD.

Anyways, if u want to be a character, put the name u want and the gender and the characters backgrounds. The four friends and the bad guy were already people ik in the dream, but i want u guys to be part of it, too.

I will pick who will be the characters after everyone who wants to be a character has already written their character name,what gender they want the character to be, and their characters background and what they like.

Thank you, and I hope you are excited for the story! ^-^

Re: Death Gods (coming soon)
Post by: patman96 - July 22nd, 2015, 1:01:19 am

That sounds interesting! Especially if its based off of a dream! I would make myself a character, but Im not exactly creative when it comes to writing stories XD

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 22nd, 2015, 1:05:26 am

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=3992.msg20522#msg20522 date=1437541279]
That sounds interesting! Especially if its based off of a dream! I would make myself a character, but Im not exactly creative when it comes to writing stories XD
[/quote]

u dont have to write a story, i meant what the characters background was and what they are like. let me modify my post XD

Post by: patman96 - July 22nd, 2015, 1:09:48 am

Oh lol ok! in that case, my character will be male. I guess he can be called Pat (unless you think it should be more god-like) and he is a determined and strong-willed character. He is more focused on pushing through his goals than letting emotions get in his way. Hope this is ok!

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 22nd, 2015, 1:31:06 am

I also forgot to mention whether u want ur character to be a human or a death god/goddess. In my dream (yes i just said that) it was only me and my friend, but if ur background is interesting enough and u want to be one, i can make u a death god/goddess too! ^-^

Post by: patman96 - July 22nd, 2015, 2:20:49 am

Lol I guess it doesnt matter whether Im a death god or human. Ill let you decide!

Post by: Oaad - July 22nd, 2015, 5:02:28 am

I can imagine this...

As the brave and notorious gods step off the battle field, a new hero approaches. His name? Man. Pat-Man. Born and raised on Olympus, the two headed chicken god challenges the scabberned lion princess, Leona to a duel. Not just a regular duel, a duel of the gods. Those who have fallen will face the merciless underworld god, Hades. Those who emerge in victory will be crowned with the holy sword, Fates Call. The one who dares, may come out; victorious.

Roflmao.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 22nd, 2015, 7:23:05 am

Huehuehuehue amazing noob!

Character name: Willbob
Sex: Male
Backgrounds: A very smart and goofy guy who is nerdy and cant hold 20 pounds of wieght.

Im not lying, that character has the same backgrounds as me, Im WEAK!
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 22nd, 2015, 7:50:54 am

Ian Garrett
Gender male
Age 13
Very smart and very very short
Not that strong or fast but agile
Likes pie and cake and chocolate etc.
Funny but not the funniest

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 22nd, 2015, 9:38:59 am

[quote author=xNoobNinja link=topic=3992.msg20529#msg20529 date=1437555748]
I can imagine this...

As the brave and notorious gods step off the battle field, a new hero approaches. His name? Man. Pat-Man. Born and raised on Olympus, the two headed chicken god challenges the scabberned lion princess, Leona to a duel. Not just a regular duel, a duel of the gods. Those who have fallen will face the merciless underworld god, Hades. Those who emerge in victory will be crowned with the holy sword, Fates Call. The one who dares, may come out; victorious.

Roflmao.
[/quote]XDDD

Lmao good job Noob lelelel

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.