No more Journey

Re: No more Journey
Post by: UmbreonFang - June 27th, 2015, 8:45:56 pm

[quote author=DannyJ1 link=topic=3471.msg16952#msg16952 date=1435415204]
killed? Killed?!?!? KILLED?!?!?!?!? THIS IS AT LEAST THE 56TH TIME I WAS KILLED BY PLAYER, THE 234TH TIME I WAS BULLIED CAUSE EVERYONE HATES ME (TRUE) AND IVE STAYED YET EVEN THOUGH EVERY FACTION IVE HAD GOT RAIDED I AM NO LONGER STAYIN SO GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE
[/quote]

DannyJ1 you should calm down. Ive had much much much worse than you have it. Both with someone killing me in MC and stealing my stuff (Im looking at you Retro) and being bullied and hated at school. But youre making no sense when you say youre quitting CB over some dumb armor that you could make again. Its not like you lost a God Sword while in lava (yes Retro, I jut put that XD).

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 28th, 2015, 10:50:09 am

[quote author=UmbreonFang link=topic=3471.msg17006#msg17006 date=1435452356]
killed? Killed?!?!? KILLED?!?!?!?!? THIS IS AT LEAST THE 56TH TIME I WAS KILLED BY PLAYER, THE 234TH TIME I WAS BULLIED CAUSE EVERYONE HATES ME (TRUE) AND IVE STAYED YET EVEN THOUGH EVERY FACTION IVE HAD GOT RAIDED I AM NO LONGER STAYIN SO GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE
[/quote]

DannyJ1 you should calm down. Ive had much much much worse than you have it. Both with someone killing me in MC and stealing my stuff (Im looking at you Retro) and being bullied and hated at school. But youre making no sense when you say youre quitting CB over some dumb armor that you could make again. Its not like you lost a God Sword while in lava (yes Retro, I jut put that XD).
[/quote]well thanks for the shoutout -_-

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - June 28th, 2015, 11:53:33 am

Wow. Your leaving over that?
You brag about being the best pvper
Best Player
BEST FREAKING FACTION

But your leaving your faction over pvp?
Dude thats the point of factions.
It was your choice to enemy everyone
so why wouldnt Derpeh,Twisters,Retro, and I kill you?
And dont act like were the bad guys
when you first made your faction.
you enemyd my faction because you "Didnt like the name" and you were "Better".
So listen.
If your gonna rage about pvp then stop pvping
If your gonna rage about me keeping your armor.
Make some more
If your still raging.
Leave factions.

Post by: UmbreonFang - June 28th, 2015, 3:08:47 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=3471.msg17028#msg17028 date=1435503009]
[quote author=UmbreonFang link=topic=3471.msg17006#msg17006 date=1435452356]
[/quote]

[/quote]well thanks for the shoutout -_-
[/quote]

Chu Welcome XD

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 28th, 2015, 5:08:41 pm

OMB IM SUCH AN IDIOT i just realized how easy that armor is to get but could i at least have my sword?
Forget the drama iim staying ::) :P :o

Post by: UmbreonFang - June 28th, 2015, 6:40:29 pm

[quote author=DannyJ1 link=topic=3471.msg17053#msg17053 date=1435525721]
OMB IM SUCH AN IDIOT i just realized how easy that armor is to get but could i at least have my sword?
Forget the drama iim staying ::) :P :o
[/quote]

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.