No more Journey

No more Journey
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 27th, 2015, 10:10:58 am

There will be no more The Journey to the End of Minecraft until DerpehDonut And Taelie gives me my armor back and my sword and pick. Worse, there will be no me if there is no armor in 5 days, so this might be goodbye to yall

Re: No more Journey
Post by: oneofakid - June 27th, 2015, 10:21:45 am

Danny come on. Its Minecraft. You get killed, you get killed. Its just a game. You should continue your series! Its actually good!

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 27th, 2015, 10:26:44 am

killed? Killed?!?!? KILLED?!?!?!?!? THIS IS AT LEAST THE 56TH TIME I WAS KILLED BY PLAYER, THE 234TH TIME I WAS BULLIED CAUSE EVERYONE HATES ME (TRUE) AND IVE STAYED YET EVEN THOUGH EVERY FACTION IVE HAD GOT RAIDED I AM NO LONGER STAYIN SO GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE

Post by: BradmasterX - June 27th, 2015, 10:54:50 am

Calm down bro, just meditate, and start over, thats literally the point of Minecraft besides digging and building, you die ALOT. So chill meh friend, chill. 8) 8)

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 27th, 2015, 11:14:31 am

CHILL SHMILL IDC IM LEAVIN

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 27th, 2015, 1:14:24 pm

Danny! Be nice to Brad and one, they are trying to help you!

Post by: BradmasterX - June 27th, 2015, 1:15:20 pm

Ok, bye!

Post by: girlsmell - June 27th, 2015, 1:17:17 pm

Calm down dude u were in war zone we had to kill u plus why would we give it back?

Post by: oneofakid - June 27th, 2015, 1:28:33 pm

Dude if you wonder why some people get annoyed with you is because you go on rants like these. You need to calm down and people will like you more. You overreact. That wont help.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 27th, 2015, 3:55:57 pm

Danny, Im not trying to sound rude or anything - but leaving over getting killed? Thats over exaggerating. That can easily be resolved, example ; Stick to creative/skyblocks/mini games if you do not want to get killed/raided as much. No one on this server hates you, so stop tricking yourself into believing that. I mean all of these people wouldnt of even bothered replying if they hated you, also nobody can hate nobody on this server. I mean sure dislike, but hate is an awful strong word therefore you cannot simply declare that you hate someone over a video game. - so basically Im trying to say no one here hates you.

Instead of focusing on the people who make you mad, focus on the people who make you happy on the server.

It is up to you if you wish to leave, I understand if you need to take a break from the server so I am not going to force you into staying. - Just I know that a lot of people would be happy if you did happen to stay.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.