Does this look familiar illuminus?

Re: Does this look familiar illuminus?
Post by: oneofakid - November 30th, 2015, 12:41:00 pm

[quote author=Chinabug link=topic=5071.msg27508#msg27508 date=1448860754]
Quantum no base is unraidable lol. I dont care how you raided us, but yall have called war, and I think I have some friends who would help with the raid ;) :). Yall can have 10 bases or have 1 I truly dont care, the more the merrier. Do not assume that we are weak because you raided us. You need to keep Yvetal123 under control too because his big mouth is putting your whole faction in trouble. I just want you to remember that our allies, are some strong factions who LOVE a good raid.

Cheers!
~Chinabug
[/quote]
preach it!

Post by: StativeSpencer - November 30th, 2015, 3:58:41 pm

Im just gonna sit ack and watch yall destroy eachother

Post by: BradmasterX - November 30th, 2015, 6:53:32 pm

Wow, this has 5 pages to it , jeesh.

Post by: patman96 - November 30th, 2015, 8:31:25 pm

[quote author=BismuthX link=topic=5071.msg27522#msg27522 date=1448927612]
Wow, this has 5 pages to it , jeesh.
[/quote]
LOL ikr it should be locked

Post by: PaleoPath - November 30th, 2015, 8:42:19 pm

Come on, I thought we were over this. I would like to say that this "faction war" however official or unofficial it is, has been going on for a month or so and nothing has happened. You can read our apologies for the raid and I am so over people "waging war" (pretty redundant considering that probably five to ten people have done it from the end of the raid) against our faction, MY faction. This is a game, some people just get too carried away with it. So please please please please PLEASE leave us alone! We want to enjoy our time here and honestly dont care WHOSE faction gets raided next. Cheers (b/c I said it first ???)

-QF

Post by: Jerio - December 1st, 2015, 3:39:42 am

Well, on my time on Factions Ive learned a few things, some may be fairly obvious to some of you, but I guess they are rules that I live by.

1) Dont trust your base. All bases fall. Eventually.

2) Have a backup storage spot for your valuables. When I saw that we didnt have any chests in our base, I knew that I hadnt lost anything of my personal value.

3) Be independent. Yes, I am part of Illuminus, but that is because my good friend Booyah invited me. Otherwise, like a bachlor, I may be happier than a married couple, if you understand my phraseology. My focus when I play Factions is to make as much money in the shortest amount of time as possible. I sell most of my expensive ores, and keep my valuables in my e-chest, so I did not lose anything in the raid.

You could call me a "lone wolf" and in a sense youd be right. The fewer people you associate with, the fewer people that lose with you.

I dont raid, and I sure dont give out any information that I think could hurt our faction, but I work alone, with few distractions, doing what it takes to thrive and survive as an individual. I made $100k last week alone, purely so that if my friends did need help, I could help them.

I rambled a lot in this post but thats what I seem to do as of lately.

Post by: Yvetal123 - December 3rd, 2015, 7:51:24 pm

Quantum no base is unraidable lol. I dont care how you raided us, but yall have called war, and I think I have some friends who would help with the raid ;) :). Yall can have 10 bases or have 1 I truly dont care, the more the merrier. Do not assume that we are weak because you raided us. You need to keep Yvetal123 under control too because his big mouth is putting your whole faction in trouble. I just want you to remember that our allies, are some strong factions who LOVE a good raid.

Cheers!
~Chinabug
[/quote] Yeah so you say you want to raid us? Well go ahead you have a high chance of succeeding speaking that you need five+ factions to raid us. Go ahead do it. No base is unraidable but it takes a good deal of time to get in. The war has been going on. If your friends want to come then sure, we will just have to defend more. As you have said the more the merrier. If we assumed you were weak then why would we have raided you in the first place? And you want me to be in control, eh why should I? There is nothing wrong with taunting you. It just expresses your obsession for one little game.

Post by: PaleoPath - December 6th, 2015, 10:37:23 am

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=5071.msg27567#msg27567 date=1449190284]

Cheers!
~Chinabug
[/quote] Yeah so you say you want to raid us? Well go ahead you have a high chance of succeeding speaking that you need five+ factions to raid us. Go ahead do it. No base is unraidable but it takes a good deal of time to get in. The war has been going on. If your friends want to come then sure, we will just have to defend more. As you have said the more the merrier. If we assumed you were weak then why would we have raided you in the first place? And you want me to be in control, eh why should I? There is nothing wrong with taunting you. It just expresses your obsession for one little game.
[/quote]

Yvetal123, Please stop I want us all to get over this.

Post by: Yvetal123 - December 6th, 2015, 3:01:59 pm

[quote author=xQuantum link=topic=5071.msg27605#msg27605 date=1449416243]
[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=5071.msg27567#msg27567 date=1449190284]

Cheers!
~Chinabug
[/quote]

Yvetal123, Please stop I want us all to get over this.
[/quote] we all know that wont happen until we fall

Post by: PaleoPath - December 6th, 2015, 3:59:41 pm

Still lets stop talking about it then.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.