Does this look familiar illuminus?

Re: Does this look familiar illuminus?
Post by: realJosefStalin - November 16th, 2015, 8:20:15 am

The gawds have spoken e.e repent your evil ways

Post by: SkyrunPvP - November 16th, 2015, 3:08:08 pm

when obby breaker is added (which is wont be cos ur scrubs) illuminus will be lying der and just cri

Post by: PaleoPath - November 16th, 2015, 4:40:52 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=5071.msg27263#msg27263 date=1447647675]
I find this thread funny because I can take whatever I want from all of you~ <3

But I wont, illuminus has a merciful god watching over them.

<3 lel jk but srsly

~Liv
[/quote]

Ummm... Dont use your OP Goddy Staff skills. Ill sacrifice a cow in your honor ;D

Post by: PaleoPath - November 16th, 2015, 4:43:53 pm

[quote author=ActualPixel link=topic=5071.msg27267#msg27267 date=1447680015]
The gawds have spoken e.e repent your evil ways
[/quote]

I have always known you were a double agent. Glad we eliminated you before severe damage could be made. Cheers!

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 16th, 2015, 7:44:53 pm

omg i wasnt a double agent i just hate smow >.>

Post by: SmowZowDavid - November 16th, 2015, 11:00:12 pm

sounds like someones jealous of dem smows

Post by: SmowZowDavid - November 16th, 2015, 11:08:18 pm

But I wasnt on during the staff member hack raid, spare a few seconds, I did the raid with the hacks or whatever you guys are calling it now.

Post by: SmowZowDavid - November 16th, 2015, 11:09:31 pm

And shouldnt xBooyahx have a better password if he was hacked so easily?

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 16th, 2015, 11:16:28 pm

He wasnt hacked his cousin shares a comp, also im not jelly but you know what you did >.>

Post by: PaleoPath - November 17th, 2015, 9:11:35 pm

We get it, please stop talking about this because we recognize our faults and will fix them for the next time around. By the way, it is very rare for something like this to even happen so it was just a lucky coincidence. *That alter account rule completely slipped my mind when I didnt report the case after I found out at the end :P* Some of us have even been banned or threatened, and even the ones who werent certainly are being punished by meticulous staff and taunts. Can I just say that We have learned our lesson and Would like for the discussion to come to an end for all our sakes. Lets just go back to normal lives as Cubebuilders! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.