Stealing from Me

Re: Stealing from Me
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 31st, 2015, 1:52:31 am

Even tho I find it awfull for you I dont think there is a need to give these items back due to the following reasons:

- Bomb chestplate will soon be useless
- Barriers are avaible to get for everyone
- Banners are able to be made

Also since it was in Creative I dont think its neccesary to get your armor and hat back since you can easely spawn these items back in.
(Note: this is just my opinion and I do feel sorry for you waterfa1133)

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 31st, 2015, 1:33:18 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2271.msg10635#msg10635 date=1427781151]
Even tho I find it awfull for you I dont think there is a need to give these items back due to the following reasons:

- Bomb chestplate will soon be useless
- Barriers are avaible to get for everyone
- Banners are able to be made

Also since it was in Creative I dont think its neccesary to get your armor and hat back since you can easely spawn these items back in.
(Note: this is just my opinion and I do feel sorry for you waterfa1133)
[/quote]But the thing with banners are that there is no one recipe for them, therefore they cannot be found in the creative inventory because you have many different types. Because of this, it may take long to get every single one of those banners back.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 31st, 2015, 2:03:12 pm

True but you can always check forums/youtube to see if there is a recipe for it. Otherwise keep trying

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 11th, 2015, 12:00:19 pm

[quote author=smellylongfeet link=topic=2271.msg11876#msg11876 date=1428715952]
Im sorry waterfall :-[ :(

[/quote]

Wait did you do it or did 28stano do it. Im confused, and also Im pretty sure this topic should have been locked long ago.

Post by: paintcr - April 12th, 2015, 1:28:44 pm

I know guyz Im rly lazy sry I got my items back my cousin helped me. I thank you all for support and ya. If there is anything I missed I will post a bit more. Otherwise locking topic

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.