Stealing from Me

Stealing from Me
Post by: paintcr - March 21st, 2015, 9:43:04 am

Help me! I was killing myself for fun on creative when someone stole my stuff! It was someone called 28Stano. Please admins, get my items back! -Waterfa1133 :(

Re: Stealing from Me
Post by: Akiraff - March 21st, 2015, 9:46:17 am

I believe there is no actions required in here, due to the fact the items where lost in Creative Server. You could elaborate more with the story, since it is vaguely describing the situation.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: paintcr - March 21st, 2015, 9:52:46 am

[quote author=??? link=topic=2271.msg9698#msg9698 date=1426945577]
I believe there is no actions required in here, due to the fact the items where lost in Creative Server. You could elaborate more with the story, since it is vaguely describing the situation.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]

Well, my friend/cuz was in gm3 and i was killing myself because it was fun for us. Then, 28Stano picked up my items. I dont know if these count as hacked items: Bomb chestplate, 64 barriers, diamond armor with a golden hat (not hacked) and loads of banners.
If you could get this back to me I would be SO happy!

Post by: oneofakid - March 21st, 2015, 9:55:36 am

I can clone a bomb chestplate for you if you want me to. I can also clone some barriers too.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 21st, 2015, 11:25:07 am

You shouldnt have bomb chestplates and barriers with you...unless you are using world edit.

Post by: oneofakid - March 21st, 2015, 11:32:21 am

Well people have given them to me.

Post by: EmsMyEms - March 21st, 2015, 12:02:01 pm

Actually, we can get barriers from /spawn. There is a wall of barriers between the portals. Literally anyone can get them.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 21st, 2015, 12:06:14 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Hawaii link=topic=2271.msg9725#msg9725 date=1426953721]
Actually, we can get barriers from /spawn. There is a wall of barriers between the portals. Literally anyone can get them.
[/quote]

Yes, I agree with Hawaii. Im not sure about the bomb chest
plate but all barriers do really is to help players enhance their builds :)
Anyway good luck on retrieving your things back Waterfa1133 :)

Post by: paintcr - March 22nd, 2015, 10:01:27 am

Thanks guys I appreciate the support. I hope I get my items back. ): Again, thanks for the support. (:

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - March 30th, 2015, 10:18:35 pm

Bomb chestplates are technically allowed since there is no rule against them, however there will be a fix to stop the chestplate from having an effect on speed (Quoted from Siggi88)

So therefore they are not hacked, however they will become useless very soon.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.