Karow Retiring

Re: Karow Retiring
Post by: Solurnis - September 27th, 2015, 8:03:47 pm

Ill miss you, sad to see yah go. But at least its for the good :( But hey, I might run in to you like ya said ;D

P.S. If you are a robot I will tie you up

Post by: chaia - September 27th, 2015, 8:56:57 pm

Ill miss you Karow. Love the friendship we made, btw your blak <3 see ya in the future :c

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 27th, 2015, 9:50:23 pm

[quote author=Mudkip link=topic=4789.msg25540#msg25540 date=1443357193]
[size=14pt] We will always strive to become better (we are still human, after all!).
[/quote]

I cant ima fan! D:

Post by: Edmigo - September 28th, 2015, 12:55:47 am

Good luck on your school work and your new chapter in life :D youve been a manager ever since I joined and you were the one to first suggest that I join the staff team. The Drakwather nickname will definitely stay for a long time too 8) Hope to see you back some days!

-Drak the Drakwatcher

Post by: Mutroc - September 28th, 2015, 8:35:20 pm

[glow=red,2,300]I AM SO SAD[/glow] :( Good luck with school and please come back on once and a while. I will miss you a lot! I am going to miss the Skyblock Drop Parties and bugging you when you come on to add lapis to the faction store (p.s. SOMEONE NEEDS TO FINISH THAT!) I remember when i first came on and met you. [glow=red,2,300]I WILL MISS YOU WAY TO MUCH. [/glow]Good Luck again! :-* :)

Post by: oneofakid - September 29th, 2015, 4:51:48 pm

We are really gonna miss you :(
and I remember when we cooked LightningLegend in a pot on top of my tower, man what a party. And in the Skype calls when we messed around with the number pad.
:( bai moodkipz

Post by: androosu - September 30th, 2015, 5:39:18 pm

This Makes Me Sad 2 C U Leave Karow. Good Luck In School. And You Will Be A Successful Mudkip. No1 Can EVAH Replace u 4 Manager. One Thing I Always Will Like About You: How Big The Freaking Creative Server Got When u Came On Cuz U Akways Threw These Awesome Parties. I Loved It. I Even Made My Brother Join Once...

P.S. I Feel Bad 4 New People That Have Never Met You.

Post by: Solurnis - September 30th, 2015, 11:00:53 pm

[quote author=TheGabbyGamer link=topic=4789.msg25690#msg25690 date=1443649158]
This Makes Me Sad 2 C U Leave Karow. Good Luck In School. And You Will Be A Successful Mudkip. No1 Can EVAH Replace u 4 Manager. One Thing I Always Will Like About You: How Big The Freaking Creative Server Got When u Came On Cuz U Akways Threw These Awesome Parties. I Loved It. I Even Made My Brother Join Once...

P.S. I Feel Bad 4 New People That Have Never Met You.
[/quote]

At half those parties I made all the alcohol

Post by: SkyrunPvP - October 1st, 2015, 11:11:49 am

Looks like they miss you more than me :( thats why i left xD jkjkjk :P

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 1st, 2015, 11:40:11 am

Karow :( Ill miss you. Ill remember you -Koala.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.