Karow Retiring

Re: Karow Retiring
Post by: SkyrunPvP - September 27th, 2015, 2:31:15 pm

m8 you forgot me i go cri in my corner now ill mess you :(

many cri many cri many cri

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 27th, 2015, 2:39:13 pm

Cya Karow. I remember when I first met you on that Sunday at Skyblock. I had just started cubebuilders. You were the first staff member that I have met. Even though we have arguments on which hoenn starter is better I think it was nice enjoying you being part of cubebuilders. Bye :(

Post by: SuperNova50 - September 27th, 2015, 3:00:21 pm

Buh buh but, we were just becoming friends.. I know i have said that a lot of staff are my favorite, but the my very most favorite was always you, I hope that you remember me.
~Nova

Post by: aolla - September 27th, 2015, 3:34:36 pm

Bye Karow though you probably dont know me really well im going to miss you! :-[ hope to see you soon! ;D

Post by: Chinabug - September 27th, 2015, 5:05:34 pm

Ill miss you and your smart come backs! Have fun in life and school! :-*

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 27th, 2015, 5:33:30 pm

Was only staff not said goodbye too.

Guess Im not remembered.

Post by: primadxnna - September 27th, 2015, 5:37:04 pm

Im always forgotten. Farewell Karow, and may your future be awesome like mudkips!

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - September 27th, 2015, 5:37:34 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=4789.msg25587#msg25587 date=1443389610]
Was only staff not said goodbye too.

Guess Im not remembered.
[/quote]

Your not the only one, it looks like Alex was missed to lel

Post by: Karow - September 27th, 2015, 6:51:06 pm

it was like 10am and i hadnt slept and i said i was SOOREEEH, sec ill fix it. there

Post by: Ferocelion - September 27th, 2015, 7:58:17 pm

Bye Karow, Ill miss you tons and the times you helped me a lot in skyblock when I fell off the island every single day. Your presence was really fun. You were a good person for each and every one of us. Well all miss you and hope the best in your life. Enjoy every moment that you come on and have as much fun as you can at all times.

[move]Goodbye![/move]

Lots of love and happiness

-ActualLion/Ferocelion/AwkwardMinou/Catou013
Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.