New Skyblock Spawn

New Skyblock Spawn
Post by: SiggiJG - September 14th, 2015, 9:34:42 pm

New spawn implemented! Skyworld! Created by Livetabon, come join us and explore this fantastic spawn in our new Skyblock server!

We have a new plugin entirely created by Siggi, we now have unlimited space and unlimited potential to create the biggest and best island you possibly can!

Explore our new spawn to celebrate our new plugin! Find all of the secrets and new parkour waiting to be found in each island!

Now how do we navigate through this spawn? You will find yourself in the portal room with several portals to get you where you need to go:

Pink road: Mainland, kill our livestock for raw meat and food youll need to start out!

Red road: PVP arena! Stake some valuables and PVP skyblock players and friends alike and KEEP all their items when you win! Explore the giant castle and gain/reap the rewards if youre brave enough to enter...

Purple road: shopping district! Currently we only have one airship selling items but we added ALOT more blocks to build with! We updated the store to be similar to factions if you crouch you can sell or buy stacks of items, but its one item per click if youre standing! Come see our new 1.8 blocks! This district can easily be updated and WILL have any new 1.9 blocks when available.

Green road: easy access to your island! You can go straight to the game if you want!

The new Skyblock spawn is a CubeBuilders original spawn, featuring a massive new shopping centre, and a new PvP arena for Skyblock! A new mainland is under construction, you can see its progress through one of the portals at spawn.

This is exciting news for CubeBuilders, as its the first spawn update that weve had in a while.

See you there!

Re: New Skyblock Spawn
Post by: oneofakid - September 14th, 2015, 9:41:32 pm

Livetabon, youve truly done amazing! Well done! K8 is GR8

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 14th, 2015, 10:13:48 pm

Wow its amazing

Post by: LightningLegend - September 14th, 2015, 10:43:15 pm

And once again another wonderful build made by the best builder ever Live all I can say is just wow thanks Live for all the great things you do ;D

Post by: patman96 - September 14th, 2015, 10:45:54 pm

Awesome spawn! I especially love the new parkours and the pvp arena! We will definitely attract more users with this! Nice job Liv!! ;D

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 15th, 2015, 7:54:51 am

She tpd to it, and I parkoured to the top, and I ate the sponge cake xD

Post by: SuperNova50 - September 15th, 2015, 12:38:32 pm

I saw it before anyone else

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - September 15th, 2015, 3:25:28 pm

[quote author=SuperNova50 link=topic=4684.msg24699#msg24699 date=1442335112]
[/quote]

I was there when she was building some of it. ^u^

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 15th, 2015, 4:55:18 pm

[quote author=SuperNova50 link=topic=4684.msg24699#msg24699 date=1442335112]
[/quote]

When did u see it?

Post by: Peppah - September 15th, 2015, 7:22:38 pm

Nice job Liv! I love it! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.