Post by: SkyrunPvP - September 16th, 2015, 4:04:04 pm

[quote author=SuperNova50 link=topic=4684.msg24699#msg24699 date=1442335112]
I saw it before anyone else
[/quote]

Just to notify it does not matter no one actually really cares

Good job liv :)

Re: New Skyblock Spawn
Post by: vvanqu1sh - September 16th, 2015, 6:20:15 pm

The spawn looks awesome! Good job Live :)

Post by: PaleoPath - September 16th, 2015, 7:59:26 pm

Great job Livetabon! This spawn will probably make me want to play more skyblock (Cant wait to try that PvP arena!). I think its taking Cubebuilders to a new step forward.

Post by: spookytables - September 16th, 2015, 8:26:25 pm

Awesome Job Liv, I Love It <3 :D

Post by: primadxnna - September 17th, 2015, 6:22:54 pm

Lovely spawn!

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 17th, 2015, 6:26:12 pm

I especially like the zeppelin

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 22nd, 2015, 8:17:16 pm

WHERE IS DA PARKOUR IM LIKE DA BEST PARKOUR PERSON ON CB I NEED IT.

Post by: Livetabon - September 23rd, 2015, 8:11:35 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=4684.msg25281#msg25281 date=1442967436]
WHERE IS DA PARKOUR IM LIKE DA BEST PARKOUR PERSON ON CB I NEED IT.
[/quote]

Thank you all for your heart warming comments about my spawn, it makes me really happy you enjoy them.

As for parkour there are a few parkour hidden in skyblocks.

1:PVP arena, there is a secret parkour hidden inside the pvp enabled walls. (3 sp00ky 6 me) This parkour will actually lead you to a different island! All areas of the pvp arena though are accessible with parkour or some slight exploration, happy exploring folks!

2:Portal room, hidden somewhere in the globe you may find yourself outside and traveling amongst the glowstone stars! This leads you to the ring surrounding the sphere, and if you are brave enough you may try out drop challenge located inside the ring. Few have succeeded.

3: Mainland, this one isnt too hard try to find my hideaway in the tree! On the very top sometimes I take naps. :)

4: Shop/zeppelin. There is a hidden natural slime spawning area located somewhere on this island/ship, try to find it (make sure to bring something to protect yourself kids)! You may also get to a different island from here!

Happy exploring!

~Liv

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 23rd, 2015, 8:35:45 pm

Good im getting bored of the old parkour cnat wiat to try it out.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.