Parkour Levels!

Parkour Levels!
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 4th, 2015, 9:37:46 am

Hello Everybody!

Id like to announce that we are planning to Change our Parkour map.

Since there isnt a new map in Parkour yet, we would love to see your work if your willing to help us build a level. We do not know how many levels there are going to be, but we know that most of your amazing builds will be chosen, depending on your hard work! When Youre done, make sure you post screenshots of your work at "Creative Spawn Artwork", The chosen levels are going to be announced as soon as we get enough Levels!

To Participate in this event, you will have to achieve the Following Rules:
[x] Your Build HAS to be Themed (Besides Plains, Snow, Dungeon/Mineshaft, and Mooshroom land, as these have already been done)
[x] The Level HAS to be 35x35.
[x] The Harder the Better!

Anyways thats all about it! Best of Luck and Be Creative! :D

Cubebuilders Moderator, BrowtherHoodz

If you would like to see what we have so far, or see examples to help you, type [font=times new roman]/warp parkourmaps[/font] in creative!

Re: Parkour Levels!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 4th, 2015, 11:48:41 am

A new parkour map? How exciting! Sadly when it comes to building parkour in Minecraft I am not the best. :(

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 4th, 2015, 11:52:00 am

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2506.msg11030#msg11030 date=1428162521]
A new parkour map? How exciting! Sadly when it comes to building parkour in Minecraft I am not the best. :(
[/quote]

Same here Retro so I wont be participating in this one ;/

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 4th, 2015, 11:57:53 am

Sounds like a good idea!

Ive been wanting new parkour levels ever since I started doing parkour on Cubebuilders!

I cant say Im the best at building it though as I normally stick to Pixel art, statues and banners but Ill definitely give it a try when Im on my PC! ^_^

Post by: primadxnna - April 4th, 2015, 12:07:51 pm

Awesome sauce!

Post by: primadxnna - April 4th, 2015, 12:58:30 pm

Hai! Me, neontetra5, and cheyannaperry101 made a parkour course. There are a split of two paths. Is that ok? And the prizes are either a diamond sword and 500 cube tokens or golden armor and 500 Cubetokens. Is that ok? Come and view it!

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 4th, 2015, 2:57:34 pm

Sure will, but if its done, just post it at the "Creative Spawn Artworks" section please!

Post by: primadxnna - April 4th, 2015, 10:25:19 pm

I got screenshots! but I couldnt find them... Crap!

Post by: MashedBrotato_ - April 10th, 2015, 9:44:54 pm

I will try to build one (if its not to late).

Post by: OrzaRound - April 11th, 2015, 8:16:57 am

I am making it now. My computer doesnt take screenshots but since Alyssa is Co-Manager, she will be posting screenshots.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.