Parkour Levels!

Re: Parkour Levels!
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 11th, 2015, 1:53:49 pm

Sounds good Mat! And smelly its never too late, Ill be looking forward to see your build!

Post by: paintcr - April 12th, 2015, 12:20:04 pm

Wow! Im totally entering my idea! gl everyone!

Post by: Asheiou - April 12th, 2015, 2:21:53 pm

I cant wait for the new map!
[move]It will be EPIC![/move]

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 14th, 2015, 10:33:52 am

Hey guys! Make sure u review the rules once more since I updated it, the size should be 35x35, thank you!

Post by: Livetabon - April 15th, 2015, 11:13:27 am

[quote author=BrowtherHoodz link=topic=2506.msg12365#msg12365 date=1429022032]
Hey guys! Make sure u review the rules once more since I updated it, the size should be 35x35, thank you!
[/quote]

Players are confused by the 35x35 I believe some people would like to make their own parkours. I for one have had several ideas being written down but I still would like where this 35x35 level idea goes. Until then however I will make my idea once I am done the spawn I am currently making.

However my parkour will be a lot different from anything youve seen so far, I would like to call it an overall free roaming parkour.

What is free roaming you ask? Well lets first think about a city, cities have big buildings street lamps, poles, window sils, bouncy carts, cars etc. you have a ton of possible parkour area in suc an environment. My parkour that I invision will not look like a parkour at all. In fact it will be hard only in the sense that you need to get to a certain area without editing the map. Etc of course this will take a very long time to create as I would want to make several environments for it. The 35x35 idea is more refreshing and I want to see it grow more. Please be creative everyone! Falling to your death in the void because u missed a floating ice block is getting a little old huh? Something themed is nice and I am happy brow has a good grasp of what he wants.

Post by: DJMCPIG2 - April 15th, 2015, 7:11:26 pm

Wouldnt mind making one.

Post by: frytat - April 19th, 2015, 6:13:32 pm

I bet the map will look so cool it might be epic I havent seen it lol

Post by: Firebuster1357 - April 19th, 2015, 10:34:04 pm

Rtd321 has a cool parkour :)

Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 22nd, 2015, 11:42:46 pm

I might be able to add part of my parkour to the big project of the communities new minigames parkour. ;D

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 26th, 2015, 8:38:46 pm

[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=2506.msg12997#msg12997 date=1429760566]
I might be able to add part of my parkour to the big project of the communities new minigames parkour. ;D
[/quote]

you should Booyah! the slime part is probably my favourite! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.