Creative is still crashing for me

Creative is still crashing for me
Post by: WhovianBunny - February 18th, 2016, 6:59:08 pm

Is anyone able to enter creative without getting crashed? well im not one because same as ever these past months of this new year that i think is horrible so far *thats for ANOTHER post* I tried last night to enter creative where I saw people that were ACTUALLY ON!!! I went through that magic portal and YET AGAIN i crashed is it not just me but i dont know if this is going to get fixed because Its been a month and its not fixed.
Could any Staff/Admin/Whatever type of Staff be able to anwser me?

Re: Creative is still crashing for me
Post by: Mod_Guy - February 18th, 2016, 9:16:07 pm

Does it happen every time you join creative? Have you tried restarting you Mine Craft? If not, try removing the server from your list, wait for like, a couple of days, then try getting back on.

Re: Creative is still crashing for me
Post by: WhovianBunny - February 19th, 2016, 4:46:56 pm

Yes It has it crashes every single time i enter creative and Ill try deleting this server from my list for a couple days *maybe three if thats enough*
but thanks for the response Mod :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.