Something BIG Crashed Creative,and it's STILL down

Something BIG Crashed Creative,and it's STILL down
Post by: xXxNinjacraftxXx - January 1st, 2016, 10:02:51 am

The creative server has been crashing recently,But around January 12:30 1st 2016 During a party,The server DETONATED with a sign saying 7 players online Ever sense ??? why the sign says that is odd but :( 2 or 3 other people were Rping with me,Usualy it fixes its self but no luck.
PLEASE FIX IT :(

Re: Something BIG Crashed Creative,and it's STILL down
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 2nd, 2016, 1:02:44 pm

The server NEVER fixes itself. The only reason its still on because of other crashes is because a Moderator+ fixed it.

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 6th, 2016, 6:48:21 pm

Me and a buddy were having the same kinda issue but if we move or even look we would crash (almost like a weeping angel you got to keep looking at it but you also cant move)

Post by: chumii - February 7th, 2016, 12:26:05 am

I think the cause of crashing is WorldEdit. i saw someone do it and the server crashed soon after.

i REALLY HATE CRASHING!

Post by: flagrocker - February 7th, 2016, 3:39:34 am

[quote author=_DiamondMelon_ link=topic=5263.msg28947#msg28947 date=1454822765]
I think the cause of crashing is WorldEdit. i saw someone do it and the server crashed soon after.

i REALLY HATE CRASHING!
[/quote]

Dont we all remember the hack Kneesnap did? Now that was some serious pork chop.

Post by: spookytables - February 7th, 2016, 10:00:01 am

I Know Why xD... Someone Named OpTicWarside Crashed It Yesterday, And It Was Almost Like A Hack.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.