/P DENY * TO LAGGEY!

/P DENY * TO LAGGEY!
Post by: androosu - October 9th, 2015, 5:20:40 pm

I Know Some1 With /P Deny * On There Plot And Its Right Next To Mine. So Sometimes, I Try To Backup To Snapshot Something, And I Step Onto Her Plot! This May Not Be A Problem With Others, But 75% Of The Time I Get Stuck And I Cant Get Out! So I Think Maybe On Staff Can /P Deny * But Every1 Else Still Has /Plot Deny.

Re: /P DENY * TO LAGGEY!
Post by: patman96 - October 9th, 2015, 5:33:45 pm

/p deny * is for anyone, not just staff. Unfortunately, there is nothing staff can do about this situation. If a person chooses to deny people from their plot that is their decision. To fix this, you may find out who owns the plot by looking at the sign that labels the owner and plot ID and asking the owner to undeny you just to take a screenshot. Other than that, there is not much we can do.

-Pat

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.