My Shop Isn't Working.

My Shop Isn't Working.
Post by: Ferocelion - September 27th, 2015, 10:32:19 am

Ok so when creative crashed, I went on skyblock and i tried to look what I had in my chests and I couldnt since they belong to Ferocelion and Im ActualLion because I changed my name 2 days ago. I also cant destroy the signs since it says they still belong to my old name, Ferocelion. Please I dont wanna lose the money, plus a ton of people came to my shop and they bought some stuff. Can you guys fix that please... Thats the only way I was able to do alot of money and now I kinda lost it all... Or I cant invite people until I change my name back in 28 days which is in forever. I can wait to change my name but that shop is really precious to me.

Ty
-ActualLion (Ferocelion)

Re: My Shop Isn't Working.
Post by: Livetabon - October 1st, 2015, 5:17:50 pm

In order to destroy your signs you will need the owner to break your signs, I will write your usernames down and correct this as soon as possible.

Please do not restart your is, we will fix these signs soon.

~Liv

Re: My Shop Isn't Working.
Post by: Ferocelion - October 3rd, 2015, 11:13:18 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4791.msg25715#msg25715 date=1443734270]
In order to destroy your signs you will need the owner to break your signs, I will write your usernames down and correct this as soon as possible.

Please do not restart your is, we will fix these signs soon.

~Liv
[/quote]

you will need the owner to break your signs << I am the owner, i just changed my name

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.