heeeelp spam spam continuious spam!!

heeeelp spam spam continuious spam!!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 20th, 2015, 2:12:38 pm

so on factions I was at spam waiting for the end to reset (WHEN DOES IT HAPPEN!?!?!) and I was shooting arrows and one of them accidently hit DerpehDonut (srry) and it hasnt despawned yet and its causin STUPENDOUS spam. like its already spammed over 126,489 messages of "You cant hurt other players in a SafeZone". Please help like kick derpehdonut or force despawn the arrow

Re: heeeelp spam spam continuious spam!!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 20th, 2015, 2:50:47 pm

Its still spamming :(

Post by: vvanqu1sh - September 20th, 2015, 3:07:02 pm

Try logging out and logging back in. It might solve the issue.

Post by: PaleoPath - September 20th, 2015, 3:47:23 pm

If that doesnt work then restart your game, its probably a technical glitch or error.

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 20th, 2015, 6:39:28 pm

ITs still going, 5 hours from when it started. Ive restarted everything, even my computer

Post by: InvalidSession - September 20th, 2015, 7:06:08 pm

Pick up the arrow, simple, unless you have infinity.

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 20th, 2015, 7:17:27 pm

Its in DerpehDonut and I have infinity and shes been afk for about 9 hours now and its still frickin going and the arrow doesnt despawn... :(

Post by: oneofakid - September 20th, 2015, 8:52:04 pm

Someone would need to kick her then ;-;

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 21st, 2015, 4:16:39 pm

It stopped now but thats only because its the next day..

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.