Skyblock Problem

Skyblock Problem
Post by: Ferocelion - July 29th, 2015, 2:52:27 pm

Ok so today, 29th of July, I had 2 zombie villagers, right after I made my weakness potion, one of them disappeared, then the other one disappeared during the cure process. I have no idea what happened. Also, when I threw the potion of weakness, it became invisible because I still saw the bubbles, but now I dont see no more bubbles because the effect is over but I throw another potion and nothing happened. Please help me!

Thanks

-Fero

Re: Skyblock Problem
Post by: InvalidSession - July 29th, 2015, 2:58:54 pm

Lesson learned: Name your zombie villagers with Name Tags before you do anything to them---Named mobs are persistent!

Post by: Ferocelion - July 29th, 2015, 2:59:23 pm

Oh, thx for telling me that. And does it matter if its in the day or the night?

Post by: InvalidSession - July 29th, 2015, 3:07:32 pm

[quote author=Catou link=topic=4124.msg21665#msg21665 date=1438196363]
[/quote]
No, but zombie villagers will burn if it was exposed into sunlight :P
Also, idk if Zombie Villagers will keep its name once cured :-\.

Post by: Ferocelion - July 29th, 2015, 3:19:26 pm

[quote author=BOOM link=topic=4124.msg21668#msg21668 date=1438196852]
[quote author=Catou link=topic=4124.msg21665#msg21665 date=1438196363]
[/quote]
No, but zombie villagers will burn if it was exposed into sunlight :P
Also, idk if Zombie Villagers will keep its name once cured :-\.
[/quote]

Thx for the help but I still dont understand why the minute that I do my potion the zombie villager disappeared...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.