Huh?

Huh?
Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 10:59:37 am

Last night I went onto CubeBuilders and it said there was no one online. I signed in and it said Error, blah blah blah. So I tried again a million more times and it didnt work. WHATS HAPPENING!!!

Re: Huh?
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 23rd, 2015, 11:07:01 am

Same happened with me

Post by: oneofakid - July 23rd, 2015, 3:45:05 pm

Mojang was recently DDoSed, which is a hack that can bring down an entire website/server, and Mojangs login servers became disabled when this happened. Luckily CubeBuilders has a backup login system but it will make you laggy and minechat most likely wont work on it. So if you go on CubeBuilders today there will be a lot of lag.

Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 3:46:24 pm

Thanks for this info One. I hope CubeBuilders isnt hacked. :( :( But we have to stay positive!!

Post by: oneofakid - July 23rd, 2015, 4:07:18 pm

well the ddos wasnt specifically targeted at CubeBuilders; it isnt hacked. Its just Mojangs protocol for letting people log in to servers that was hacked.

Post by: Oaad - July 23rd, 2015, 5:54:12 pm

It wasnt necessarily a DDos attack on mojang, it was more like mojang had to shut off its log-in system so they could repair bugs and glitches within the system. Hope this helped

-Noob

Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 8:21:09 pm

I hope it gets all fixed!!!

Post by: oneofakid - July 23rd, 2015, 10:07:13 pm

According to mojang status it is back up..

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.