thanks rad_cat your very helpful -~-

thanks rad_cat your very helpful -~-
Post by: MNM1O1 - July 19th, 2015, 4:39:19 pm

Rad_cat told everyone to tpa to him, we knew he was a hacker but I thought it would be another book, I had no idea that he was sending me to a corrupt plot that is impossible to escape.... Siggi88 Im going to need some assistance.

Re: thanks rad_cat your very helpful -~-
Post by: EmsMyEms - July 19th, 2015, 4:40:43 pm

Same thing happened to me. Mine is under Report Abuse. Not Report Bug.

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 19th, 2015, 5:08:40 pm

The same is happening to me. Someone tpaed me to a corrupted chunk in factions or there was 2 many mobs. whatever it was whenver i joined i imdetialy got kicked for lag or watever

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - July 20th, 2015, 2:41:35 pm

redstone was it a guy named mateo

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 20th, 2015, 7:52:55 pm

yep same here and Hawaii it was moved BTW

Post by: PsycoKC - July 21st, 2015, 12:26:44 am

[quote author=MNM1O1 link=topic=3929.msg19979#msg19979 date=1437338359]
Rad_cat told everyone to tpa to him, we knew he was a hacker but I thought it would be another book, I had no idea that he was sending me to a corrupt plot that is impossible to escape.... Siggi88 Im going to need some assistance.
[/quote]ik he did that to me too!! I logged into minechat and did /lobby. it worked. I HATE hackers

Post by: oneofakid - July 21st, 2015, 2:16:58 pm

Rad cat was banned, no further discussion should be necessary

Post by: MNM1O1 - July 23rd, 2015, 11:35:13 am

[quote author=One link=topic=3929.msg20343#msg20343 date=1437502618]
Rad cat was banned, no further discussion should be necessary
[/quote]

It seems It has been fixed, although just cause he is ban doesnt mean we have to stop talking about hackers, they are dangrous even if they are goof offs I underestimated that, so when he told everyone to TPA to him I got the glitch, however it is fixed now and I thank siggi, akiraff, and xnoobninja for the help.

Be careful of hackers CubeBuilders.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.