Now I Have Another Problem! Yay! Not ._.

Now I Have Another Problem! Yay! Not ._.
Post by: EmsMyEms - July 19th, 2015, 4:36:34 pm

Ok, so on the creative server at 4:30 GMT-5, Rad_Cat tells me to tpa. So obviously I did. It logged me off of the server and this appeared on my screen. I keep trying to log on and restarting my game but nothing works. It logs me on the server then automatically disconnects me. A little help please?

Re: Now I Have Another Problem! Yay! Not ._.
Post by: girlsmell - July 19th, 2015, 4:44:15 pm

Happened to me too and i have that on my screen i didnt know how to take a pic of my screen so i typed it out.

Post by: EmsMyEms - July 19th, 2015, 4:47:41 pm

Well, now what do we do? We gotta wait until staff reads this. Who knows how long that will be..

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 19th, 2015, 4:48:23 pm

Same here + he also has modded/hacked books that can clear ur plot or make u say something stupid like "all hail Rad_Cat!"

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 19th, 2015, 4:48:56 pm

ya but luckily staff is on alot

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 19th, 2015, 5:11:50 pm

Same things happen only in factions

Post by: girlsmell - July 19th, 2015, 5:12:48 pm

minechat might fix the problem

Post by: Akiraff - July 19th, 2015, 11:13:20 pm

Lately creative has been receiving crushes on the server, which the player is getting a long string of error message; which simply means, "Corrupted chunk area". Thereby if you walk in a corrupted chunk, at creative server (128 x 128), it will instantly crush the server, unable to login in creative.

Siggi hasnt found a solution, however your able to migrate your creative plot from 128x128 to 121x121, which will ensure a stability to creative server.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 19th, 2015, 11:15:52 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=3928.msg20034#msg20034 date=1437362000]
Lately creative has been receiving crushes on the server, which the player is getting a long string of error message; which simply means, "Corrupted chunk area". Thereby if you walk in a corrupted chunk, at creative server (128 x 128), it will instantly crush the server, unable to login in creative.

Siggi hasnt found a solution, however your able to migrate your creative plot from 128x128 to 121x121, which will ensure a stability to creative server.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]

You mean crash not crush right?

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - July 20th, 2015, 2:40:18 pm

the same thing happened to me when I tped to mateo cant rememberhis full name then the screen Hawaii showed appeared and now I cant get into factions

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.