Problem with creative?

Problem with creative?
Post by: donutbank - June 28th, 2015, 10:17:48 am

Creative keeps closing and reopening for 5 seconds and closing again. It disconnects me from CubeBuilders altogether. I reconnect and I am in lobby. The /server command didnt work so I walked in the portal, it takes me there 5 seconds later and the it repeats. By the way, lots of other people are doing the same thing that I am. If a staff could tell me what is happening, that would be great.

-ajniN_rednE

Re: Problem with creative?
Post by: Livetabon - June 28th, 2015, 12:30:36 pm

When you type the /server command and nothing happens it means you cannot physically connect to the server. Due to it bein down or not responcive. Give it some time, or Siggi or a higher staff can reset it so it starts working correctly again.

When the server doesnt respond due to a crash or a multitude of entities it tends to do this, it can reset itself or a higher staff can. This will just take time, please be patient.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.