Oh dear.

Oh dear.
Post by: primadxnna - June 23rd, 2015, 5:56:08 pm

I tried to get into CubeBuilders but it said I couldnt in red colored letters. What happened? Im so bored now. XD

Re: Oh dear.
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 23rd, 2015, 6:02:49 pm

Well does it say "Failed to connect to server"? cause Im really good with these stuff i can almost fix any lag,
any disconnection problem, Plus maybe i could get into the coded part to see whats going on but please tell me what it says maybe i can fix it

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 23rd, 2015, 6:03:37 pm

Danny it says this :P
____
look down VVVV

Post by: Oaad - June 23rd, 2015, 6:14:31 pm

I too happen to receive this same issue. Cube Builders is currently not offline, and theres nothing wrong with your computer (or internet). After minutes of research, I have come to conclude that the faction server probably intensely crashed or shutdown. Im not sure if that information is correct, but Ive come up to a pretty good prediction. I wont know when itll be up but just check back soonish maybe? Good luck and happy gaming!

-Noob

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 23rd, 2015, 8:01:59 pm

FACTIONS WENT OFFLINE!>!!>! (srry but i cant get on reason: 4th ban) this proably means a reset!

Post by: JuanDong - June 27th, 2015, 11:58:36 am

This was probably the power outage day. :-\

Post by: Asheiou - June 28th, 2015, 6:14:01 pm

No, that day, Cube was completely offline.

Post by: dtown2002 - July 20th, 2015, 8:50:02 pm

[quote author=XxX_pslamp69_XxX link=topic=3402.msg16956#msg16956 date=1435420716]
This was probably the power outage day. :-\
[/quote]
Your correct this was the day of the outage.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.