Skyblock name change

Skyblock name change
Post by: Roger__Smith - June 8th, 2015, 11:11:46 pm

Ok so my m8 and I were on Skyblock (nerdy_player and I) and she changed her name to NerdyAFPlayerFTW. Then it automatically gave the island to me and removed her. I cant invite her back to the island because it says "This island isnt yours." This is a glitch and Id like staff to fix it and to either add NerdyAFPlayerFTW to the island or give her the island. Thank you. memes

Re: Skyblock name change
Post by: Livetabon - June 9th, 2015, 12:08:30 am

The new skyblocks plugin fixes this.

The old one on the other hand does not.

try it /server slyblockbeta

Post by: Roger__Smith - June 9th, 2015, 12:33:53 pm

Live can you or Siggi copy my island and paste it in beta please? We worked hard on it and NerdyAFPlayerFTW is freaking out

Post by: Livetabon - June 9th, 2015, 4:16:14 pm

Beta atm has a competition going on so tht could be considered cheating.

Siggi may be able to save your island as a single player file/world for you but thats probably the best we can do.

~Liv

Post by: Roger__Smith - June 9th, 2015, 4:31:27 pm

We Wont participate though. Its ok though

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.