THIS IS A REALLY BAD BUG

THIS IS A REALLY BAD BUG
Post by: AzzaOwns - May 18th, 2015, 5:09:48 pm

im soo god dam angry
So my faction member gives me a load if spawners for the faction for me to store so me thinking i know a safe spot i put them in my backpack but then i come back to my 12 or somthing spawners turned into dam "monster spawner" and im not willing to place them down cuz i know they will be god dam pig ones please help i have kept them in there same piles so i know what ones they were, but this is quite the bad bug i would say

Re: THIS IS A REALLY BAD BUG
Post by: Asheiou - May 27th, 2015, 4:30:03 pm

Please can you explain this in composed, easy to read sentences, I dont understand.
No offence,
~Tube

Post by: MashedBrotato_ - May 27th, 2015, 4:45:57 pm

[quote author=Tube link=topic=3097.msg15442#msg15442 date=1432758603]
Please can you explain this in composed, easy to read sentences, I dont understand.
No offence,
~Tube
[/quote]I dont ether.

Post by: Asheiou - May 27th, 2015, 6:29:43 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=3097.msg15452#msg15452 date=1432760641]
I believe he means that he received a bunch of spawners from a faction member, stored them in his backpack, and came back to see that they were now pig spawners.
[/quote]
I title you:
The official Azzan to English translator xD!
~Tube

Post by: AzzaOwns - May 31st, 2015, 11:57:04 pm

lol what tube said ! i got some broken spawners now sadly but sigii88 said he shall help so all is fine

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.