its getting worse ;-;

its getting worse ;-;
Post by: aolla - May 15th, 2015, 8:56:36 pm

So i was bored so i joined on cubebuilders and for some reason i came into creative which i did not mean to i ment to go into the hub. so i think his name MNM101 said like he stuck up his middle finger and said something else i forgot but i really hope they fix the bug soon! people are hating me

Re: its getting worse ;-;
Post by: Diligxnce - May 15th, 2015, 9:06:27 pm

The jerks that are mad at you dont understand that its not your fault. Dont take this personally, because something will be done. Alyssa, Im not mad at you at all! Youre an awesome friend and people need to learn how great you are.

[move]A MESSAGE TO THE HATERS: Its not Alyssas fault, and shes not meaning to do this![/move]

Post by: patman96 - May 15th, 2015, 9:22:12 pm

Dont let them get to you. Its not your fault. If they continue to harass you just do the /ignore command.

Post by: aolla - May 15th, 2015, 9:49:50 pm

i just want to play creative and i cant i just really really want to. Only is staff wasent on strike >:( they could of cleared my inventory and this wouldent of happend.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.