Can't Join Creative, What do I do?

Can't Join Creative, What do I do?
Post by: _TornadoPlays_ - May 15th, 2015, 8:43:51 pm

So, I cant join creative. Whenever I get on it always crashes. It is getting really annoying because I want to build with people and I obviously cant when it crashes every time I get on. I feel like it is unfair to others who want to build without it crashing, and to me because I want to build and creative is my favorite server options.

I would really appreciate it if this bug was fixed so I do not bother other players. Thanks!

Re: Can't Join Creative, What do I do?
Post by: Diligxnce - May 15th, 2015, 8:47:04 pm

Dont worry, youre not bothering us because its not your fault. You cant control the servers actions, so dont worry Torn!
:) <3

Post by: _TornadoPlays_ - May 15th, 2015, 8:51:48 pm

Awe thanks! :) :D

Post by: Diligxnce - May 15th, 2015, 8:54:40 pm

Np <3 ^-^

Post by: Asheiou - May 24th, 2015, 4:12:12 pm

[quote author=Fairyblossom12 link=topic=3054.msg14631#msg14631 date=1431737680]
Np <3 ^-^
[/quote]
Its a BungeeCord issue, sorry. The plugin is really glitchy. My servers having the same issue. But with me.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.