Now it's getting bad...

Now it's getting bad...
Post by: Diligxnce - May 15th, 2015, 8:30:22 pm

As AlyssaWodz reported earlier, creative will not allow her to come on without crashing. This is happening with 2 other players as well. _TornadoPlays_ is one of them. Alyssa claims it has something to do with the Bomb Chestplate too close to spawn, but Tornado told me she was at her creative 64x64 plot when she logs on right before the server crashes. She did NOT have the Bomb Chestplate in her inventory at all, so something else is refusing certain players entries to creative.

These are the certain players that arent able to enter creative without crashing it:

-DJMCPIG2
-AlyssaWodz
-_TornadoPlays_

(Ill keep updating if there are more players that seem to crash creative with their logins.)

If this can be fixed by Siggi, that would be greatly appreciated! This cant go on for much longer, or more players may start crashing creative and that would not be good, because there would be less players on the server, since some primary choices to play on here are creative. Im not sure if this is happening with Factions, Skyblock, or Minigames as well, because I do not play on them as much. Many others and I really want this fixed so we can keep enjoying our time on CubeBuilders! Thank you!

Just a reminder to the people that DO crash creative: Please do not continue to login, because it WILL NOT save a players progress in their building! We understand its not your fault, but if you keep logging in it will have an impact on the other creative players as well.

Re: Now it's getting bad...
Post by: Diligxnce - May 16th, 2015, 10:56:25 am

Everything is better now! The bug is fixed, not sure if it fixed itself or what, but if it was you Siggi that made everything better, thank you SO much! Alyssa is now able to get on Creative, and Im sure _TornadoPlays_ and DJMCPIG2 can now too! However, guys, if this bug starts again, just read that reminder up there in my post^^

Re: Now it's getting bad...
Post by: flagrocker - May 17th, 2015, 6:39:45 pm

[quote author=Fairyblossom12 link=topic=3053.msg14665#msg14665 date=1431788185]
Everything is better now! The bug is fixed, not sure if it fixed itself or what, but if it was you Siggi that made everything better, thank you SO much! Alyssa is now able to get on Creative, and Im sure _TornadoPlays_ and DJMCPIG2 can now too! However, guys, if this bug starts again, just read that reminder up there in my post^^
[/quote]

Not for me I keep dieing at spawn

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.