BUG

BUG
Post by: aolla - May 15th, 2015, 4:41:38 pm

It all started May 15 2015 it was a normal day i was going to play on creative when i got on everything was fine. I was looking for a plot so i grabed the bomb chesplate. I went to the 128 spawn and started to go. About 250 blocks or more it crashed. i though maybe it crashed sometimes since of siggi not being on so i thought it was normal. I went back on and it crashed and crashed. People got mad since it was my fault :(. But when i join the chesplate is in my hand and that second it crashes. if siggi can fix this ill be happy ill try some more till it works.

Re: BUG
Post by: patman96 - May 15th, 2015, 4:45:06 pm

Siggi has actually been online quite a bit lately including creative. It could be that he did something that caused this

Post by: Diligxnce - May 15th, 2015, 4:51:38 pm

Alyssa, I really want this to be fixed because I know how much you love creative! Youre always on it!

[move]JUST A REMINDER, GUYS. DO NOT GO TO SPAWN WITH THE BOMB CHESTPLATE IF THIS IS THE CAUSE![/move]

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 15th, 2015, 4:55:09 pm

I know I should really be replying to these but oh well.

Alyssa just remember it is not your fault at all, nobody on this server hates you. I really do hope this gets fixed, as fairy said its obvious you love creative very much. None of it is your fault.

Post by: aolla - May 15th, 2015, 5:18:15 pm

thanks everyone

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 15th, 2015, 5:20:31 pm

[quote author=AlyssaWodz link=topic=3052.msg14615#msg14615 date=1431724695]
thanks everyone
[/quote]

Its fine, I miss you already :( remember to try and come on tomorrow at 5pm and meet me in the lobby?

Post by: aolla - May 15th, 2015, 5:21:16 pm

ill try :D

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 15th, 2015, 5:23:24 pm

[quote author=AlyssaWodz link=topic=3052.msg14617#msg14617 date=1431724876]
ill try :D
[/quote]

Thank you! Ill put it as an alarm on my iPad. If it crashes again we will just try everyday until it works. I wont go on creative from now on until you can ^^

Post by: aolla - May 15th, 2015, 5:28:47 pm

please go on creative its ok its my fault for using the chesplate go on have fun i dont want you to be playing something else you love creative just like me :D

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 15th, 2015, 5:36:50 pm

[quote author=AlyssaWodz link=topic=3052.msg14619#msg14619 date=1431725327]
please go on creative its ok its my fault for using the chesplate go on have fun i dont want you to be playing something else you love creative just like me :D
[/quote]

Meh I only go on creative for my friends, youre one of my friends. Probably one of my best friends in the server although we dont talk much, youve been online basically since I joined. Its not your fault, others have used/still use the chestplate.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.