'Timed Out'

'Timed Out'
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 4th, 2015, 11:55:49 pm

Ok, you gotta admit, the servers been poor recently. Every 30 seconds it kicks you out, saying you were Timed Out. It gets really annoying after youve been kicked 27 times, so please fix it.

Me and many others would greatly appreciate it, thanks!

Re: 'Timed Out'
Post by: Livetabon - May 5th, 2015, 3:46:12 pm

This is something the owner needs to fix, since he hasnt been online for several days and is instead playing gtav. I am unsure when it will be fixed and I cannot guarentee a time or if it will be.

Sorry for the inconviencience but staff cannot do anything server related to help, this is entirely the owners territory for he has not implimented any commands that allow us to access the console in anyway. I hope you can contact him, he has yet to contact us.

~Liv

Post by: oneofakid - May 5th, 2015, 3:49:00 pm

^^ Siggi plays GTA? Wow, never knew that.

Yeah I agree this should be fixed, plus the server has been very laggy the past week, especially on minechat.

Post by: Livetabon - May 5th, 2015, 3:53:23 pm

Weve been telling the owner for months to upgrade and add more things to improve preformance. Unfortunately he hasnt been in contact with us about any ideas or plans, so we are assuming he isnt doing anything.

He needs to be more active and communicate with us more before the community gets angered because of the horrible performance our server is working at.

Post by: Asheiou - May 5th, 2015, 4:04:48 pm

Um... I only noticed the lag on factions...
:D
~Tube

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 5th, 2015, 4:58:57 pm

[quote author=Tube (_MCTube_) link=topic=2943.msg13920#msg13920 date=1430856288]
Um... I only noticed the lag on factions...
:D
~Tube
[/quote]If you were on yesterday you could barely stay on a minute before getting kicked out of the game.

Post by: oneofakid - May 5th, 2015, 6:00:47 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2943.msg13918#msg13918 date=1430855603]
Weve been telling the owner for months to upgrade and add more things to improve preformance. Unfortunately he hasnt been in contact with us about any ideas or plans, so we are assuming he isnt doing anything.

He needs to be more active and communicate with us more before the community gets angered because of the horrible performance our server is working at.
[/quote]
I believe this entirely. Siggi is even banned permanently for, well, uhm, check his offense history for yourself (even though he can unban himself from the console)

Post by: Livetabon - May 5th, 2015, 7:06:50 pm

He already has, he has a clean record right now but thats only after he came on for a few seconds to check something I believe. (Maybe he was bored idk)

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - May 6th, 2015, 11:03:43 am

I saw Siggi on yesterday in minigames. I had a game of quake with him. He won... by alot. What does it even mean by timed out? I get it alot and it stops me from coming back on the server sometimes, but that might just be my laptop.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 6th, 2015, 1:00:17 pm

I had this problem about 2 months ago. This was very very annoying This problem is maybe just something unlucky Hope for it to get fixed soon !

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.